Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals’ Chris Crocker glad to see “dirty player” Hines Ward retire

Featured Replies

Hines Ward good riddance. Clearly the label fit. It was nice to see Baltimore give you a nice send off this season.

 

Wait. You have a problem with bounties but it is all right for the Ravens to 'exact revenge' on Hines Ward? Which was an awesome, BTW, but I digress. The Ravens readily admitted they have been waiting for that moment and there were rumors the Ravens had a bounty on Hines Ward. But that's okay now?

Has Hines Ward ever been fined or suspended for his 'dirty hits'?

Has Hines Ward ever been fined or suspended for his 'dirty hits'?

 

Did OJ murder anyone? The courts say he didn't and won't serve a punishment for it but doesn't mean he didn't do it. :D

Did OJ murder anyone? The courts say he didn't and won't serve a punishment for it but doesn't mean he didn't do it. :D

 

As much as they watch the Steelers it just seems like if he was 'dirty' then the NFL we know that protects its players would have put a stop to the malicious play of Hines Ward.

 

Or is the NFL only interested in taking care of quarterbacks and wide receivers?

As much as they watch the Steelers it just seems like if he was 'dirty' then the NFL we know that protects its players would have put a stop to the malicious play of Hines Ward.

Or is the NFL only interested in taking care of quarterbacks and wide receivers?

 

 

:thumb:

Did OJ murder anyone? The courts say he didn't and won't serve a punishment for it but doesn't mean he didn't do it. :D

 

In fairness, he was found innocent of murder, but guilty of wrongful death in the civil system. He received a HUGE financial punishment, one that eventually caused him to sell his Heisman and flip out on the memorabilia guy.

As much as they watch the Steelers it just seems like if he was 'dirty' then the NFL we know that protects its players would have put a stop to the malicious play of Hines Ward.

 

Or is the NFL only interested in taking care of quarterbacks and wide receivers?

 

In fairness, he was found innocent of murder, but guilty of wrongful death in the civil system. He received a HUGE financial punishment, one that eventually caused him to sell his Heisman and flip out on the memorabilia guy.

I was just kidding. Playing devils advocate.

I was just kidding. Playing devils advocate.

 

I wish I knew. I had some good OJ comebacks but I didn't want to offend anyone. :lol:

I wish I knew. I had some good OJ comebacks but I didn't want to offend anyone. :lol:

 

You know nothing if off limits with me. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.