Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peyton Manning agrees to new contract with Denver.

Featured Replies

Personally, I think Peyton should've gone to San Fran. 49'ers IMO much, much closer to being a Super Bowl contender than the Broncos. If he wanted to have a legitimate chance to win another ring (or two), San Francisco would've been a better choice. I wonder if they formally extended an offer to him, and how much it differs from what he's getting at Denver.

^^Not really upset with this, just the way I discuss things and reading all the posts of folks bashing him in the past. On the choice of the Broncos Tim was positive, works for him works for me.

 

And I stated earlier God has a plan for Tim and he does for all of us.

 

I get upset when Mama cooks Pork Chops and I wanted Burgers.

 

HT said show him one postrer, 1, and I can do that, just responding to a post that was incorrect and can help by showing him.

 

 

Who is the one poster? Me? I have said things like that but I said so because I want to see how the public reacts when he actually does something wrong. Be interesting to see if he is treated like Mike Vick or Ben Roethlisberger or if he gets a pass. I'm guilty of that. Tebow's rock star status is a result of his Christianity. I'd love to see his status when he doesn't have his Christianity to fall back on.

 

I still think he sucks as a QB and Denver proved that today.

4th & 2 and they need to score, run it in Peyton...Hope Tim goes somewhere else. For posters wanting to see him fail as a human and Christian this is a time for a trial. I don not want to see Peyton or the Broncos fail, but I choose to see them lose as many games as possible. 36 years old compare to 24. Lets see how it unfolds.

 

4th and 2 with Peyton can be a pass to a receiver, running back or tight end or they can give it to the running back or fiullback. With Timmy all they can do is sneak it or hand it off. No passing options on that play. Denver improved exponentially

4th & 2 and they need to score, run it in Peyton...Hope Tim goes somewhere else. For posters wanting to see him fail as a human and Christian this is a time for a trial. I don not want to see Peyton or the Broncos fail, but I choose to see them lose as many games as possible. 36 years old compare to 24. Lets see how it unfolds.

 

You wishing Denver to lose makes you the same as me last year.

Larry, I'm guessing this has as much to do with your dislike of Peyton as it does what others have said about Tebow.

[ATTACH]36178[/ATTACH]

 

Be careful with his neck there Mister...

Who is the one poster? Me? I have said things like that but I said so because I want to see how the public reacts when he actually does something wrong. Be interesting to see if he is treated like Mike Vick or Ben Roethlisberger or if he gets a pass. I'm guilty of that. Tebow's rock star status is a result of his Christianity. I'd love to see his status when he doesn't have his Christianity to fall back on.

 

I still think he sucks as a QB and Denver proved that today.

Nope, but you just stated why you want him to lose, but no Big deal nothing wrong with that, you are entitled.
You wishing Denver to lose makes you the same as me last year.
Not sure, but I said earlier I wanted Denver to lose because I like other teams in that conference more, not one player, if you felt the same thats fine. When Trent gets drafted I'll be a fan of his team, if it Denver I'll pull for Denver, its the way I am wired, why does my comments that I feel make so many react?
Larry, I'm guessing this has as much to do with your dislike of Peyton as it does what others have said about Tebow.
Good comment. I loved Archie. Peyton went to what school in college? As a fan from the deep south I know some true colors of Peyton back in his college days, and he is a nice guy but has grown a lot. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.
Good comment. I loved Archie. Peyton went to what school in college? As a fan from the deep south I know some true colors of Peyton back in his college days, and he is a nice guy but has grown a lot. Thats all I'm gonna say about that.

As a fan of Alabama who hates UT you simply know he was the QB of a team you hated thus you don't like him. You've stated as much on here. I believe it was something about him leading his fans in Rocky Top after beating UA, could be wrong. By all accounts Manning is a class individual. What he has done for the city of Indy is second to none.

As a fan of Alabama who hates UT you simply know he was the QB of a team you hated thus you don't like him. You've stated as much on here. I believe it was something about him leading his fans in Rocky Top after beating UA, could be wrong. By all accounts Manning is a class individual. What he has done for the city of Indy is second to none.

 

Yeah, that is something we still talk about. He did it in our stadium and well, it just doesn't happen very often. (In any away stadium) he also had made comments about us and so forth, but that was many years ago and I just never liked him. Look at his brother with more SB wins,,

As a fan of Alabama who hates UT you simply know he was the QB of a team you hated thus you don't like him. You've stated as much on here. I believe it was something about him leading his fans in Rocky Top after beating UA, could be wrong. By all accounts Manning is a class individual. What he has done for the city of Indy is second to none.

 

Come on, THAT was funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.