Boyle County vs Dixie?

theguru

From Rebel in another thread:

"I've been told that Boyle picked up their 10th. game next year with Dixie. A one year contract, that will be played at Boyle to replace the Indiana team that Boyle picked up late last year to replace the Tennesse team that dropped them."

Dixie will be down and Boyle should Roll.

I'm not so sure Dixie will be all that down. As Ru stated in another thread, the coaching staff has hit the ground running. I haven't heard, but I imagine Dixie is experiencing a whole new regiment in spring football. If Dixie is working harder in the off season then they have in the past and if Brossart can get the talent that walks the halls of Dixie on board, they will have one fine season.

I'm not so sure Dixie will be all that down. As Ru stated in another thread, the coaching staff has hit the ground running. I haven't heard, but I imagine Dixie is experiencing a whole new regiment in spring football. If Dixie is working harder in the off season then they have in the past and if Brossart can get the talent that walks the halls of Dixie on board, they will have one fine season.

I agree Henry. I expect to see a different type of Dixie football team than what we saw in the past, particularly last year, and it will be to the good.

I am going off of the Frosh and JV performances against Highlands the last couple years and from what I understand those were Blowouts. I also heard there was a real lack of talent in those classes. (Next year's Jr's and Srs)

I hope Brossart can get things turned around at Dixie, it seems every year they underachieve. Maybe he is the guy to get them in better condition, make them tougher and finally start advancing in the playoffs.

Boyle has a LOT to replace from last year. This year will be the toughest rebuilding job Larry French has had in his four years at Boyle.

It won't be too bad. A lot(well...enough)comes back. Whether it is enough to defeat LexCath remains to be seen. Depth must be manufactured.