Cameron Fogle (Conner) on Hudl and You Tube

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron will have a huge season in 2012.

Agreed. I liked watching him when Conner played in Park Hills this past season. I was wondering as I watched the video where the clips were from the Cov Cath game...he played a heck of a first half against us. Those highlights were the last 45 seconds of the video.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

Were some of those highlights from JV games? I saw a clip against Dixie and Scott (maybe??) in there that were from day games... Or were they early season games where it may not have been dark out yet?

I don't think he played JV. He started varsity as sophomore on defense if I remember correctly. First couple of games from his junior year had a lot of daylight as you saw in the Boone highlight.

Comes from a line of good Conner football players.

I don't think he played JV. He started varsity as sophomore on defense if I remember correctly. First couple of games from his junior year had a lot of daylight as you saw in the Boone highlight.

Comes from a line of good Conner football players.

Ahh, yes...that was Boone. I hadn't thought he would have seen any JV time. That boy is SOLID!

Didn't know about this Kid. He is impressive. He is a jack of all trades. He looks to be best suited to play DB/kr at the next level. Is he getting any D1 looks?

I have heard that he has had several D1 coaches visit him at school. He has been on the radar since last summer combine tours. He has made some Jr day visits and has been invited to several others. The 20+ schools of interest range from D1 -D1AA - DII. His size is deceiving @ 6'1" & 194#, so far. You may be correct on playing DB/Safety at the next level. Whatever level that may be. BTW - He was also invited to try out for next years USA U19 team in Chicago. Cameron & Drew should have some fun this fall. Only time and hard work will make the difference.