Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 62 Florida State 56

Featured Replies

Bearcats advance to the Sweet 16 to take on Ohio State.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this is ONE way to get OSU to play UC.

Congratulations to the Bearcats and for becoming a recordbreaking fourth team to advance to the Sweet 16 from the same state. On another note, I am very happy for Yancy Gates.

Man, this is so cool! Haven't been this fired up about UC basketball in a while. Cronin deserves some very serious consideration for Coach of the Year. UC 's offense comes and goes sometimes, but they can play some serious defense. The matchup against OSU is going to be fun.

I'm glad to see Cincy and Xavier overcome the Crosstown Brawl and make the Sweet 16. I am happy for both programs.

Cracks me up when an announcer asks a question and the response has nothing to do with the question.

Didn't realize this was the first time in NCAA tourney history that UC has beaten a higher-seeded team. Kind of hard to imagine really....

Who's with me when I say I'm tired of hearing about the brawl?

I definitely think UC can beat OSU. The way they play defense and their quickness, I think it will give OSU some problems. Keeping Gates on the floor and out of foul trouble will be a big key in that game.

Didn't realize this was the first time in NCAA tourney history that UC has beaten a lower-seeded team. Kind of hard to imagine really....

 

I was stunned to hear that (although I think it's technically a "higher" seed).

Kilpatrick was HUGE tonight. Rough shooting night for Cashmere, but made a big pullup jumper late to put the Cats up by 4. Cashmere's going to have to have a very solid game to knock off OSU.

Kilpatrick was HUGE tonight. Rough shooting night for Cashmere, but made a big pullup jumper late to put the Cats up by 4. Cashmere's going to have to have a very solid game to knock off OSU.

 

Yep, gotta take care of the ball versus Craft.

I was stunned to hear that (although I think it's technically a "higher" seed).

 

I changed it, so as not to look quite as ignorant. :cool:

I changed it, so as not to look quite as ignorant. :cool:

 

Good call.

I definitely think UC can beat OSU. The way they play defense and their quickness, I think it will give OSU some problems. Keeping Gates on the floor and out of foul trouble will be a big key in that game.

 

I completely agree with you about Gates; he will play a big factor in the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.