Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 62 Florida State 56

Featured Replies

I feel the same about any player who throws a punch during a game. If you set the expectation to begin with, you will avert future problems. Don't forget I dogged the NCAA in my post for not being more stringent on this topic. I also congratulated your team on the win. Fighting has no place in sports unless you are boxing or playing hockey. If Yancy wants to throw punches he should take up one of those.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel the same about any player who throws a punch during a game. If you set the expectation to begin with, you will avert future problems. Don't forget I dogged the NCAA in my post for not being more stringent on this topic. I also congratulated your team on the win. Fighting has no place in sports unless you are boxing or playing hockey. If Yancy wants to throw punches he should take up one of those.

 

So why aren't you posting in Xavier threads about Mark Lyons and Dez Wells throwing punches on December 10th?

 

Given this stance on any punches thrown, and the disdain you displayed about coaches and players breaking down in tears after a season ending loss, is it safe to assume you expect robots and not actual people to take part in the games you look to for "entertainment"???

I feel the same about any player who throws a punch during a game. If you set the expectation to begin with, you will avert future problems. Don't forget I dogged the NCAA in my post for not being more stringent on this topic. I also congratulated your team on the win. Fighting has no place in sports unless you are boxing or playing hockey. If Yancy wants to throw punches he should take up one of those.

 

He threw a punch. Yes, it was ridiculous. But he received a stiff penalty, manned up to his mistake, and has behaved admirably since then. Not sure what else you think is necessary. Case closed. Nice to see kids learn from their mistakes and move on. All part of growing up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.