Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terence Newman visiting the Bengals

Featured Replies

Newman is better than Hall.

 

Surely you are joking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hall is still recovering!

Hall has been torched by average receivers even below average ones to.

Leon Hall with a torn achilles is a better option in coverage than T. Newman. :lol: He's that freaking bad.

No chance that happens.

 

I think there's a chance because Newman tries to jump routes. But most of the time it ends up like what you saw in that video I just posted...with him getting burnt.

Newman has been torched by every receiver even below average ones to.

 

I fixed your post for you.

I fixed your post for you.

 

I think you just broke a rule! :D

He has signed according to Adam Schefter....that stinks.

Love it.

He's terrible! I was SO SO happy when Dallas finally let him go!

Well I don't really get this signing, especially since we signed the other corners this year and may get on in the draft. However competition is never a bad thing, and they definitely will have a lot of it in training camp. I would not be surprised if the Bengals move one of these corners to safety. They need a playmaker at safety, and who knows maybe one of them could become that. I honestly woudn't be surprised if Nate Clemons gets moved to safety some, he can tackle and very smart. He might not be that bad back there, and better than what he probably is in man to man at corner these days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.