Movie Quote Game Again

MJAlltheWay24

The server is down at work and I'm trying to kill time until the NCAA tournament truly starts tomorrow. I figured we haven't had this game in a while and wanted to bring it back. Just tell me what movie that quote is from, please no googling. I picked some of my favorite movies, most probably won't be too hard. Once we are done, someone else can feel free to create a new list. Here we go:

1. “He chose…poorly”

2. “Soul mates. It’s extremely rare but it exists. Sort of like twin souls tuning into each other. Apparently even in death.”

3. “Put this man away, where no one will hear his insanity. Let him be fed by a deaf-mute, but feed him well.”

4. “We’re not supposed to be friends, you and me. We’re meant to be enemies. Did you know that?”

5. “Even a broken clock is right twice a day”

6. “Now you’re looking for the secret. But you won’t find it because of course, you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.”

7. “When you kill a king, you don’t stab him in the dark. You kill him where the entire court can watch him die.”

8. “Life’s a game of inches…”

9. “The war between the sexes is over. We won the second women start doing pole dancing for exercise.”

10. “You pushed me this far, now I’m pushing you the rest of the way. You know, back in the woods, even when things looked really bad, I always thought we’d make it because I thought you were too stubborn to quit. Well, you’re not going to quit, not now, not when we’re this close.”

11. “So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned – my conclusion right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life’s too short to be "ticked"ed off all the time. It’s not worth it.”

12. “Don’t be afraid to fall in love. It’s the only thing that matters in life.”

13. “You’ll have bad times, but it’s always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention too.”

14. “A team is something you belong to, something you feel, something you have to earn.”

15. “To die would be a grand adventure.”

16. “You go. We go.”

17. “Is life always this hard, or just when you’re a kid?”

18. “I’m a parent, I haven’t got the luxury of principles”

19. “We are all fugitives of the law. Idiocy is our only option”

20. “T for tuna. T for trout. 5, I was five years old the first time I tasted beer, and 42 is Gus’ old football jersey before he dislocated both his knees” ~

Edited by rockmom
spelling

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually am respectable at any trivia and better than respectable on movie lines ... but I have no clue on any of these.

I was getting ready to post the same thing.

I must have made them tougher than I meant too. I'm sorry haha. I will give some clues as the day goes on.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see UKMF come in here and get a lot of these.

^:lol: I know quite a few of these, but I'll only answer a few to let others guess....

#2 What Dreams May Come

#12 is Country Strong

#14 is Mighty Ducks

Ask & you shall receive. :lol: