Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA in Louisville

Featured Replies

Wish I could be there; tournament time is always fun regardless of where it is. I have been to Dayton, Cleveland, Nashville, and Indianapolis for tournament games and the atmosphere around those cities was great.

Hmm. I may stay around and do that race. I did not realize it was that big.

 

Rodes is huge.

Murray State I am. Hoping to catch both on Saturday!

 

I will be there both days and I know where Bugatti is sitting on Thursday, great to meet you hope the Racers and Cats will both win! I am not excited about it but my wife is making me do the run with her Saturday morning.

I'll be there Saturday. Sec. 101 Row L.

Going down Saturday. Hate I have to miss today but after missing some last week due to illness I couldn't miss work to go. Can't wait for Saturday though. Go Big Blue!

I'll be there Saturday. Sec. 101 Row L.

 

Nice.

For everyone coming to town, here's to hoping you enjoy the nicest arena in the country. :thumb:

For everyone coming to town, here's to hoping you enjoy the nicest arena in the country. :thumb:

 

Looking forward to it, haven't got the chance to take in a game there yet.

 

 

 

One thing I will miss about Freedom Hall though is it seemed like there wasn't a bad seat in that place, I'm sure it's going to be a big difference between Yum! Center upper level and Freedom Hall upper level.

Looking forward to it, haven't got the chance to take in a game there yet.

 

 

 

One thing I will miss about Freedom Hall though is it seemed like there wasn't a bad seat in that place, I'm sure it's going to be a big difference between Yum! Center upper level and Freedom Hall upper level.

 

You're decidedly farther away (was bound to happen with the larger lower arena and two levels of suites) but the sight lines are still good. I've sat in nearly every corner of that arena at this point and it's a good place to watch a game.

You're decidedly farther away (was bound to happen with the larger lower arena and two levels of suites) but the sight lines are still good. I've sat in nearly every corner of that arena at this point and it's a good place to watch a game.

 

Yeah you could sit top row of Freedom Hall and still feel like you were in the lower arena at Rupp. With the suites I'm now thinking upper arena in Yum! could be even worst than uppers at Rupp, but good to hear that it should still be a pretty good view. Most games I choke up the extra cash to secure a good seat but I was just gunning to get into the building Saturday, should be fun no matter what.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.