Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

The Vandy mascot is one of the ugliest I have ever seen

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's the first time I heard "violent cuts" today.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Wiltjer. He's a big goofy looking freshman who can shoot and give some solid minutes. Give him a year or two and he will be a very valuable player for Kentucky.

Purple pride isn't a fan of wiltjer? He's probably a jones fan! Lol. Crazy.

 

I like Jones but I like Davis and MKG a lot more. I like Lamb because of 3 goggles and I like Miller and Polson because they are Ky boys. I despise Teague and I just think Wiltjer looks funny.

He's not got a chisled, athletic looking body--and he looks about 14. But he's going to be a player. You don't have to look like a beast to play basketball.

 

I know. He just looks funny and out of place. I never said he sucked.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Wiltjer. He's a big goofy looking freshman who can shoot and give some solid minutes. Give him a year or two and he will be a very valuable player for Kentucky.

 

Never said he wouldn't be. He just looks out of place.

I know. He just looks funny and out of place. I never said he sucked.

 

Anyone who isn't a first round NBA draftee looks out of place with the rest of UK's team.

Anyone who isn't a first round NBA draftee looks out of place with the rest of UK's team.

 

Naw, Miller and Lamb look like they belong. :lol:

Yes. I am not a UK fan though.

 

 

 

I know who you like.

 

I bet if he was playing for the Blue Devils he would fit right in?

That was a dumb foul by MKG.

Not looking good. Free throws are costing us this game.

I know who you like.

 

I bet if he was playing for the Blue Devils he would fit right in?

 

Does he not look like a Dukie?

Good on Vandy. They had the right gameplan and UK was all too willing to go along with it. Kentucky cannot allow themselves to be forced into jacking up constant three pointers.

Know we know how it

feels again to lose, lets not do it again

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.