Southwestern 76 Boyle County 69

Southwestern did everything they needed to do to win the game. We have nothing to be ashamed of. Southwestern played great.

Agree not many expected Boyle to get to the finals. Wish all the seniors the best in their future plans. Good luck to Southwestern at state.

Thanks Purple, I have to say I have watched alot of high school basketball this year and I cant say I saw a team that played with more heart than Boyle Co did. They simply would NOT go away. Congradulations to Boyle Co on a great regional tournament.

Thanks Purple, I have to say I have watched alot of high school basketball this year and I cant say I saw a team that played with more heart than Boyle Co did. They simply would NOT go away. Congradulations to Boyle Co on a great regional tournament.

Thanks hoops. That heart got us this far and we all knew our boys would display it to the bitter end. Nothing worse than seeing Kyle and Micah walk to the bench in tears. I was fine until Kyle came out in tears and them Micah fouled out shortly after that. Tough tough moment. I'll cherish every memory these boys have given me. This senior class is extremely special to me.

I could not have been more impressed with Edwards tonight. It's no secret he is my favorite player on that team and tonight he showed why. He played amazing tonight and Kapinga in the 4th quarter finished us off. Southwestern was impressive in all facets and got contributions from every player that hit the floor tonight. We lost our last bit of momentum when we missed a 3 that would have made it 45-43 and a turnover off of the rebound from that 3 led to a Collier dunk that made it 47-40 instead. We never could get any closer than that. We didn't quit though. Down to the bitter end and I could not be more proud of our boys. Once again, good luck next week and congrats for playing the way anyone would want to see a regional champion play. Southwestern played a great game tonight.

Thanks Purple, and I have been on Boyle Co end of things too, so I know how heartbreaking it is. I have always said you cant Win em all but you can always Give your all, and Boyle Co kids certainly gave their all tonight, they never gave up. I was pulling for Southwestern but I certainly love to see kids play with the heart Boyle Co did. Congradulations and those kids and their fans should be very proud!