Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tgray#1fan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tgray#1fan

  1. Neither you or I will be crowning anyone champion the crowning will be done on the floor like Southwestern did last year and it should be very competitive however IMO Southwestern had a great run in the state and went further than any other 12 region team in quite sometime. I guess I dont put as much emphasis on regular season results as I do the tournament thats when you really find out the contenders from the pretenders
  2. Not sure purple about your logic in the quotes above however with that said its real simple Pulaski Co. has won only one single game in three years in the region tournment so I think the numbers speak for themselves . Until they can prove that they can win more than one game not sure how you can say they are the team to beat in the 12 region but IMO Southwestern is still the team to beat because when it gets tourny time some teams (Pulaski Co ) dont react well to pressure and until they do the monkey is still on their back .
  3. Until Pulaski Co. shows they can win a region game ( 1 region win in past 3 years ) I not sure how you can say they are best team in region even if they bring all their players back they still lost first game of the region . Results and stats during regular season dont mean anything if you cant back it up come tourney time .
  4. Those kids from Boyle left it all on the court they should hold their heads high , Outstanding effort
  5. Make no mistake Boyle has a very good team and their well coached so should be a very competitive game . I am pulling for Southwestern however Boyle really scares me they play well together and have alot of heart.
  6. Nice job warriors and good luck tomorrow night
  7. Congrats and on the win tonight and tomorrow"s game should be a good one
  8. I agree bottomline after this week its survive or go home. Good luck to your particular team.
  9. Well I respect your opinion and I agree you shouldnt blame officials however when the difference is so large its actually funny you gotta wonder. Stats dont lie however just look at two games vs Southwestern and you tell me your thoughts . I would be interested to see if anyone had shot 49 free throws in a game and thats regulation not overtime.
  10. Really sorry if I struck a nerve however you shouldnt ask the question I suppose if your not ready for the reply. With that said I would encourage you to look at the stats for Pulaski vs all the other 12 region teams and look at the free throw discrepancy between them and all the other teams and what makes it so funny is their a jump shooting team rarely using their inside game . So I guess I am from the old school in that you shouldnt make a statement without a proof source or facts to back it up so just fyi its on this site you can look at the stats and maybe you will be surprised by what you see . I wish all the teams good luck and I hope its a great tournament I just am really happy that there will be officials outside the 12 region officiating .
  11. I absolutly would considering the first matchup Southwestern lost by four and PC shot 48 free throws to their twenty something and in the second match up Southwestern didnt shoot their first free throw til midway through 3 rd quarter while Pulaski had already shot 18 to that point and had to go to double overtime to win with Southwestern"s best player not even stepping on the court. (Justin Edwards )Will be nice to have region officials outside the 12 th region.
  12. I definitly look for Pulaski to have the upper hand on Friday especially with Edwards out .
  13. Not sure how you can say Pulaski is best in region when they only beat Southwestern by four I think and shot 48 free throws to their 25 I would take my chances on Southwestern vs Pulaski anywhere but only with officials from another region .
  14. Also looked at East Jessamine is 10 - 4 and Southwesteren is 8-5 really gonna be a interesting finish to the season.
  15. Pulaski is really struggling outside the 12 region if I am not mistaken they are 5 wins vs 7 losses .
  16. Purple Pride 92 to answer you comment about Causes controversy how? I as well as you are not sure who picks the officials to go to the particular venue with that said there were a couple of examples of what I am talking about during the game I am not sure if you attended game or not . The first example was both coaches were working the officials as all good coaches do and in particular the young official and on particular call the father ran over to the coach whom was talking to his son and seemed to be taking up for him which leads me to my point I am not sure if you are a father but I feel when you have both father and son officiating it is the human instinct to defend and take up for your son and thats where I see there could be issues also there was one call when the younger official made a good call and it was under the basket and it was his call to make however he was overruled immediatly and the call was reversed which I couldnt figure out because the other official was not even close with that said I am sure both are very good officials as well as people and IMO its not a good idea because it really opens up the potential for issues in the future .
  17. I was at the game and IMO they shouldnt work together it causes too much controversy and can be avoided if they dont work games together I am sure they are both good people its not personel I just think its not appropriate.
  18. I dont have a rooting interest one way or another however I dont think its appropriate there is too many opportunities for the human aspect of taking up for your family if one of the two is getting heckled by the fans and that isnt right for either team .
  19. But Pulaski sure came out to play and played much more aggressive, Good game for both teams
  20. Marlow was ejected due to kick in groin from Pulaski Player its on film

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.