Everything posted by FOOL #75
-
Second Round: CAL @ DeSales
If CAL wants to win the district title they CAN NOT have as many turnovers as they did in the first meeting. With the way Desales keeps the ball on the ground and grinds out the clock a turn over or two against the colts could end the season for CAL. This game should be the area game of the week and the most competitive of the 2nd round match ups.
-
CAL 31 Carroll Co. 12 (2A)
Carroll County was much improved from the first meeting with CAL. CAL let the turn over bug bite them again (one in the end zone) and they gave up a late 4th quarter TD. if CAL wants to advance next week the CAN NOT turn the ball over.
-
Louisville Regional Contest (Week #9)
7 Ballard 5 Holy Cross 3 John Hardin 2 J-Town 1 Bullitt North TB Ballard
-
CAL/Desales Predictions
Birdie.....The QB is Aaron Joss, TA is Tim Anderson who plays WR and LB. The paper picked it 21-20 Desales. Colt45.....My prediction is 24-21 CAL
-
Louisville Regional Contest (Week #7)
7: CAL 5: Manual 3: Spencer County 2: North Hardin 1: Valley TB: CAL
-
CAL/Desales Predictions
I am thinking it will be close...7 or less. The special teams will be a key in this game. I give the edge to CAL in the end.
-
CAL/Desales Predictions
Big Game this week!! :fight: Winner takes the lead in District 5....Thoughts Anyone?
-
Suggestions for Louisville Regional Contest (WEEK #7)
CAL vs Desales...Big District Game this week :fight:
-
CAL vs. Spencer County predictions
CAL 52 - 14
-
CAL VS. Carroll Predictions
WOW...hard game to call this week. CC is playing at home in the district opener, they got their big RB back this week. CAL is coming off a win vs NO that they very easily could have lost at home and I think they took the wek off to focus and prepare for this big game. I think CAL by 21.... the big RB has been out for a few weeks and the CAL D will bring it to him and the CAL O will be well prepared and FINALLY put up some points. But...you never know!! This is why they play the game.
-
CAL 30 vs North Oldham 13
CAL did not execute well and they were able to convert the turn overs into point where N.O. did not. #40 Jon Derry had a good night on Special Team (punt return for TD) #72 Eddie Smith had 2-3 sacks and was solid on the o-line.
-
Louisville Regional Contest (Week #4)
7...Cincy St. X 5...Louisville St. X 3...Meade County 2...South Oldham 1...John Hardin TB...Cincy St. X
-
CAL vs. North Oldham Predictions
NO is 2-0 and CAL is coming off a loss to rivals LCA. Thoughts, predictions, comments....anyone?
-
LCA / Paris Predictions
LCA by 24...very good ball team and will go far this year. The big RB is a stud and they are VERY WELL coached.
-
Pick 10 Contest (Week #2)
5 CAL 3 Trotwood-Madison, OH 3 Henry Clay 1 Lexington Cath 1 Breathitt County 1 Cov Cath 1 Ashland Blazer 1 Desales 1 South Laurel 1 Owensboro Tiebreaker #1 32
-
Suggestions for Louisville Regional Contest (WEEK 3)
Why not have let the individual pick his top 5 games with the only rule being that one of the schools in the game must be from Jefferson, Oldham or Bullitt Counties?
-
Freshman Game- Manual 20 Seneca 8
CAL 25 Western 20
-
LCA / CAL Predictions
CAL by 21....I think they will correct mistakes from last week that kept them from scoring an additional 28 points and the D will not give up the big play like Williamsburg did last week.
-
Louisville Regional Contest (week #2)
7 - DuPont Manual 5 - Ballard 3 - J-Town 2 - Shawnee 1 - Grant County TB - Manual
-
CAL vs. Moore Predictions
Anybody have any thoughts and or predictions?
-
Louisville Regional Contest (Week #1)
7 - CAL 5 - Manual 3 - Eastern 2 - Desales 1 - SOuthern TB - CAL
-
2007 Christian Academy-Louisville
From what I know about the scrimage the Varsity was short several starters and the rest of the team played down to the level of the comp. MY understanding it was a very sloppy game on both sides of the ball for CAL. The JV and Freshmen looked real good....the future looks bright.
-
2007 Christian Academy-Louisville
I was not there that session and I only know what was told to me by some coaches that were there. In the conversations I have had with some other coaches I got different versions of that day. I guess we will have to see how the season pans out for them. I must admit from what I have seen of them this year and what I know about a few of the coaches on the staff I do not think any of them would turn a blind eye to that kind of behavior.
-
2007 Christian Academy-Louisville
I was at the game and the calls were for blocking on the back side of plays. The stripes felt that the blocks were no impact on the play as it developed. I must admit that is a new one for me...i have always been taught to put a hat on someone and drive them till the whistle blows.
-
Courier Journal's High School preview
I was talking about the amount of coverage on the Louisville Schools....Big articles for 6A (and well deserved) but just "sound bites" for the smaller schools.