CAL/Desales Predictions

FOOL #75

Who wins  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

DeSales will win this match up based on their play yesterday against Louisville Holy Cross. They looked like a well oiled machine that was well coachedl. They have won their last two games by a large margin. The CJ had them losing against Cross in a close low scoring game. I am disappointed that more is not mentioned about DeSales as no score was posted in today' paper. These kids deserve a little recognition by those covering high school football. Go Colts!!! Should be an exciting game. These kids are fired up and are ready as they have home field advantage.

Defense is going to be the key to winning this game. CAL has a good offense that can both run and pass for good yardage. DeSales will have to play a very disciplined game throughout putting points up both in the air and on the ground as in the Holy Cross game. DeSales will have to have a good night on defense disrupting the pass game of CAL.

I tend to give these polls a little credit since those voting have some high school IQ. Seems the team who comes to play and makes fewer errors wins this one. I do not know much about CAL except their quarterback is very good. I do not know if they have much size or speed. They must have something going for them if they have been able to put up the yards they have thus far in the season. Anyone who knows either program can you break it down as how the game can be won or lost for either team? What will cause problems for either team by the other assuming both teams are healthy and playing sound football? I am sure the CJ will pick CAL to win and as usual the score will be low scoring and close.