Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CAL/Desales Predictions

Who wins 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Christian Academy
      45%
    • DeSales
      55%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big Game this week!! :fight: Winner takes the lead in District 5....Thoughts Anyone?

Who are the players to watch on these two teams.

DeSales will win this match up based on their play yesterday against Louisville Holy Cross. They looked like a well oiled machine that was well coachedl. They have won their last two games by a large margin. The CJ had them losing against Cross in a close low scoring game. I am disappointed that more is not mentioned about DeSales as no score was posted in today' paper. These kids deserve a little recognition by those covering high school football. Go Colts!!! Should be an exciting game. These kids are fired up and are ready as they have home field advantage.

Did anyone get hurt in last nights game? Is either team missing any key players?

I would like to see a poll started on this game. Seems as if most are correct. Interesting to see the thoughts of the game. Will be a game to keep an eye on. Get out and support a good game.

DeSales 27-14.

I would like to see a poll started on this game. Seems as if most are correct. Interesting to see the thoughts of the game. Will be a game to keep an eye on. Get out and show your support.

Will it be a close game? Do you feel it will be high scoring? Will DeSales score nearly 40 points?

34-21 DeSales

  • Author

I am thinking it will be close...7 or less. The special teams will be a key in this game. I give the edge to CAL in the end.

I am thinking it will be close...7 or less. The special teams will be a key in this game. I give the edge to CAL in the end.

 

Give a prediction please

Defense is going to be the key to winning this game. CAL has a good offense that can both run and pass for good yardage. DeSales will have to play a very disciplined game throughout putting points up both in the air and on the ground as in the Holy Cross game. DeSales will have to have a good night on defense disrupting the pass game of CAL.

Maybe this game will receive some news coverage unlike the Louisville Holy Cross game.

Should be a great game poll shows 505 either way.

I tend to give these polls a little credit since those voting have some high school IQ. Seems the team who comes to play and makes fewer errors wins this one. I do not know much about CAL except their quarterback is very good. I do not know if they have much size or speed. They must have something going for them if they have been able to put up the yards they have thus far in the season. Anyone who knows either program can you break it down as how the game can be won or lost for either team? What will cause problems for either team by the other assuming both teams are healthy and playing sound football? I am sure the CJ will pick CAL to win and as usual the score will be low scoring and close.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.