CAL/Desales Predictions

FOOL #75

Who wins  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

I tend to give these polls a little credit since those voting have some high school IQ. Seems the team who comes to play and makes fewer errors wins this one. I do not know much about CAL except their quarterback is very good. I do not know if they have much size or speed. They must have something going for them if they have been able to put up the yards they have thus far in the season. Anyone who knows either program can you break it down as how the game can be won or lost for either team? What will cause problems for either team by the other assuming both teams are healthy and playing sound football? I am sure the CJ will pick CAL to win and as usual the score will be low scoring and close.

If I have the right kid, he is a stud athlete. (His initials are TA if any body knows for sure.) I've never seen him play football; but, if he's half as good at football as he is at baseball, then he's got to be good.

I've seen him play baseball for many years. He came up through the Middletown Recreation Association Babe Ruth League and played a lot of AAU ball around Louisville. I also had the pleasure of watching him play in the district semi at Patterson Park on UofL's Campus last year as a Junior. He was their catcher. CAL surprised everybody in that tournament, including me.

He's a good kid from a good family, I hope he personally has a great game. But, I gotta support my Catholic Brethren in this one. I'm pullin for DeSales.

:thumb: GO COLTS! :thumb:

If you watch the sports show webcast on http://www.courier-journal.com; Jason Franks, I think is his name, predicts CAL to win. The other guy gave the win to DeSales. The paper named Jason as picking DeSales to win in a close scoring twenty something win. Do not know if this is the same Jason or not but WTF. Win be an interesting game from how undecided everyone seems to be in who prevails. If anyone had the pleasure to watch the last game against Holy Cross you could easily pick DeSales based on that game. However every opponent is different and one could only assume DeSales will play as the previous game. You would hope they will build on their sucess from game to game. I feel they will come out pumped up and ready to take it to CAL.