Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ROSE HILL MOM

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ROSE HILL MOM

  1. Duck, I'm very surprised to say the least the you are picking Rose Hill by 9+.:eek: But I do thank you for that. I am going with my Royals to win by 10+.:thumb: They will be ready for the Lions and they will be playing on their home court. I do agree with syndromex that last year it was a two man show and some of these other kids could not showcase their talents and now they can do so. These kids have awesome talent and now they have a chance to shine. John Bush is an outstanding coach who is doing great things at Rose Hill. Go Royals!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  2. The Royals face the Lions on the 3rd in the Stewart gymnasium. Any thoughts???
  3. Congrats to the Royals on another win!!!!:thumb: Anyone have stats on the game?? Who do they play today??
  4. Congrats to the Royals on the win!!!!:thumb: Any stats???
  5. Anyone have scores on the games played today in Louisville??? Thanks in advance!!!:thumb:
  6. Rose Hill at Number 12???? :argue: Please!!! But yet, they didn't ask me either!!!
  7. Rose Hill plays Wolfe Co. tomorrow at 5:30pm in the Beth Haven Coke Holiday Classic in Louisville. I don't know that much about Wolfe Co. Any thoughts???
  8. Thank you FireMarshallBill!!!!! These stats are wonderful!!!!:thumb:
  9. This game was played at Rose Hill. It was not a tournament. It was however David Garnes night. There were plaques given out at the end of the game. Corey Gregg received it for Rose Hill. If you missed this game, you missed a good one. Rose Hill played one heck of a game I will tell you that!!!! Spindoc, Rose Hill plays in the Beth Haven Holiday Classic starting the 29th in Louisville. Congrats to all the players tonight on a great game. I'm glad I didn't miss it!!! Go Royals!!!!!:thumb:
  10. I'll be there!!!:thumb: Anyone have stats from the game???
  11. Terry probably won't play. But let's remember this guys, there is more than just him on the team. We have Malloy, Gambill, Gregg, and the Bush brothers just to name a few. These boys CAN PLAY BALL!!!! Let's give them a chance!!! I'll say Rose Hill by 10, again. Gooooooooooooooo Royals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  12. I'll say Rose Hill by 10. These boys have what it takes!!!! It is early in the season. Don't count them out just yet!!!!!!! Gooooooooooo Royals!!!!!!!:thumb:
  13. You have Rose Hill basically at the bottom of the barrell??:confused: You have got to be kidding me!!!!:mad: I know that Euton is leaving and maybe Jackson. But they weren't the only players on the team, remember??? :irked: They have got some some mighty fine players on that team plus they have kids up and coming this next season, so you and some others just might be in for a few surprises!!!!
  14. First off I would like to say good luck to the Euton family wherever they go!!! :thumb: They are a great family and will be sorely missed at Rose Hill!!!! For the radio announcer who loves Rose Hill soooooo much and for those Ashland posters on here and out there who love us just as much, you got your wish!!! :mad::madman: Now what are you going to have left to talk about now, hmmmmm? :argue: When Ashland played Rose Hill and beat them by a zillion points nothing was ever said. :confused: The minute we play well and beat you(three times this year, but who's counting), all of sudden it's an issue? :irked: I could go on, but I won't. Why adults bash a Christian school is beyond me.:confused: Remember children learn by example!!!!:thumb:
  15. It is a real GREAT, WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, EXCELLENT, EXTRAORDINARY, Christian School!!!!:thumb:
  16. Mason Co is a great team and will be hard to beat. Mason by 20+.:thumb:
  17. QUOTE=eccheer;2725982]Sounds like he couldn't take the pressure of the Elliott defense!!!!:cry: You think he was being pounded but from where I was sitting . . . he walked just about every time he touched the ball and that was never called either. I guess it's just from what perspective you were sitting. Give me a break!!!!!!:irked::irked:
  18. Royals, congrats on a great season, you are truely an awesome group of young Christian boys that I have gotten the pleasure to watch this season and unselfish when you play the game you call basketball!!!!!!!:ylsuper:
  19. The Royals will be ready for anything the Lions throw at them!!!I know you boys will make us proud tonight!!! I predict we will win by just enough!!!!!! Go Royals!!! We are behind you all the way!!!!:thumb::banana::ylsuper:
  20. What you said about Rose Hill is right on the money!!!!! I don't think I could have stated it any better myself!!!!!!! These boys have worked very hard to get to this point and are keeping their eye on the prize. They will be hard to stop, and are much improved since the last time they met!!!! Go Royals!!!!!:thumb::banana::ylsuper:
  21. I don't think so............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fight: The Royals did it once and they will do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I predict that we will win by just enough.:thumb:
  22. I couldn't have said it any better myself!!! AMEN!!!!:thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.