Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GatorFan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GatorFan

  1. You know you have to root for own team. I will not be disappointed with the outcome. Would like to see the Ladycats pull it out though.
  2. Oh boy, round 3. Gonna be a good one with the winner moving on to Richmond! Will the girls from Sawville continue their good play?
  3. Great game by the girls from Warsaw! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
  4. Go Panthers! I will be rooting for ya!
  5. Pretty intense prediction Mr. Athletics, do you have the lottery numbers?
  6. You never know, he maybe ready to play in , let's say about a week. :sssh:
  7. Can't wait to see you buttels maybe you will bring the girls some luck.
  8. I guess only a couple of people on here were right. Oh yeah I was one of them!
  9. I will have to go with Gallatin by 8.
  10. I don't see how you could seed it since it is in the middle of the season.
  11. I just don't see what everyone sees in Euton. Could be another Jared Carter.
  12. The draw had to be the worst for Carroll, Owen, and W-town. It happens sometimes and you have to deal with it.
  13. I was told the score of the 3rd quarter and thought it was the final cause I didn't hear back from my source.. OOPS!!! :lol: Congrats to the Lady Panthers
  14. Is she the tall girl? I know my daughters team played them over the summer at Dixie and beat them.
  15. The best I have seen these girls shoot in a long time. Keep it up.
  16. First round of 8th Region Class A.
  17. Don't be bashful.
  18. How many of you volunteer and how often? Would you ever just like to sit and watch your kids play or your team?
  19. The boys class A is the week of the 17th.
  20. Gallatin could not get over the hump. They missed alot of easy bunnies and you can't teach that. Very well coached game from both.
  21. Very intense game. A fun one to watch.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.