Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County vs Carroll County

Who will win this 8th region all A semi final game 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this 8th region all A semi final game

    • Owen Co.
      25%
      2
    • Carroll Co.
      75%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will win this 8th region all A semi final? 01/16/2009

 

Owen Co.

 

Carroll Co.

I think Owen will pull this one out. It will be a tough game and very close, but I think Owen will come out on top.

It should be an exciting game. I have to go with the Panthers in this one.

I am with the Panthers!

 

(big surprise right?)

Go Panthers! I will be rooting for ya!

Go Panthers! I will be rooting for ya!

 

:eek::scared: J/K gf.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.