Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 61 Gallatin County 43

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any details on this one?

Owen is always tough at home. District match-ups are always tough.

 

Congrats to Owen Co.

Wasnt there but heard it was a tight game until owen caught fire in early 4th quarter. Owen played really well all game. I heard Beatty 4 Gallatin was injured early in the 3rd an did not return. Not sure how bad. HOpefully not serious an congrats 2 OC

  • Author

Thanks Gunner

Heart! You have to play with heart! No heart and stuff happens!

Was not there but I can only iamgine. Remember change is good, change is GOOD!

  • Author
Was not there but I can only iamgine. Remember change is good, change is GOOD!

 

Gator? what change are you referring to?

I would rather not comment on the matter. You are more than welcome to PM me.

My wife was there and she called and told me the final score and I am glad I was not there.

Congrats to Owen. They are always tough at home. Sounds as if Gallatin did not play well but I am sure Owen was ready for them.

Congrats to Owen County. Looks like they won pretty easily.

If you think chucking up shots and not playing defense is a good change, then more power to you.

What does that mean?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.