Everything posted by Big Bopper
-
Mason/Brossart Predictions
Mason in a close one:fight:
-
Who is your school's best Coach of all time?
Woody Crum and Teence Ryan were great coaches.
-
Mason County Invitational Prediction
Mason by 15 points.
-
Nickname for the big boy from Rose Hill!!!
one thread that should have never started:irked: :confused:
-
Nickname for the big boy from Rose Hill!!!
Call him "BIG D":fight: :banana: :laugh: :jump:
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
Go back and read--I mentioned Tyler Clark.
-
Mason County Invitational Prediction
Clark only had out their 1st, 2nd and 4th leading scorer out when they played Montgomery Co and Montgomery had their big boy out. Thats about 50 points for Clark and about 15 for Montgomery.
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
Slick--those 5 sound good to me:thumb:
-
Nickname for the big boy from Rose Hill!!!
call him smoother:dancingpa
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
Big Stick--Billy Howell could have made a good college basketball player if he would have had the heart and desire to do so, but he didn't.Howard Shumate didn't graduate from Lewis Co but moved to Ohio and played there and went to Morehead and played there in the late 40's. Tracy Shunway played in the early 50's and his dad was a preacher and I don't believe he played all 4 years but I'm pretty sure he did graduate from Lewis Co. By the way , it's sad, but I am getting to be an old dude. I sure enjoy this site, very interesting.:thumb:
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
Gaunce was a good ball player and in the past years, Tyler Clark. 3 of those 5 I first mentioned were division 1 players and Shunway was a pure shooter and Bloomfield was a winner. Sorry I didn't mention everyone that played.
-
All-State and All-Freshmen Team from KY
Who in the world would know how good the freshmen are state wide.We only mention the kids from our area not knowing anything about other areas of the state. It seems that most topics on this site is about the 10th and 16th and a few from the 15th region.Do others see it this way or is it just me.:thumb:
-
10th Region Future
Without a doubt, Mason CO will be the team to beat in 2007-2008. They will be 10-20 points better than anyone else in the 10th region. By the way , I'm not even a Mason Co fan , that is unless they go to the state tournament and then I'll be for any 10th region team.:flame:
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
As I mentioned , I could add 7-10 other players from Maysville that could be on that list. Cyre Myrick sure is one of those.
-
Cubster's New Years 16th Region Poll 1/1/07
CUBSTER-You ought to get you a job with the Lex Herald--you do a much better job than they do.:dancingpa
-
Fairview vs. Rose Hill/01/02/07
Rose Hill
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
Maysville High School George Cooke Bobby Hiles Bobby Jones Allen Smith Fred Walker Fats Tolle Jerry Calvert Cant pick out the best 5 I could name 8-10 more that would run close to these.:ylsuper: :thumb:
-
What was your High School mascot?
Maysville Bulldogs
-
Lexington Hearld's rankings 01/07
VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!
-
All "A" Favorite(s)
There will be some quality teams in the Class A this year.:fire:
-
Rose Hill 78 West Carter 49
that kid catching all those fish has really grown, :flame: I'd bet he's big enough to play basketball by now.
-
Your School's All-Time Starting 5
Lewis Co High School: Jim Bloomfield Ralphie Davis Eddie Scott Tracy Shunway Howard Shumate:dancingpa
-
Lexington Hearld's rankings 01/07
G.R.C. has beaten several teams in the top 20 and they're not even rated. I think a lot of thes ratings are based on what went on last year' season and not what's going on now.
-
16th region 06-07
Rose Hill and Russell are the teams to beat in the 16th.:fight:
-
Chris Owens 1000 points
Owens--Sure a family of good ball players.I don't live in Mason Co ,but have really enjoyed watching all of them play ball. Chris ,best of luck the rest of the year .