Everything posted by Inside Man
-
Bethlehem @ Bardstown
Who nows how this one wil turn out. I feel that Bardstown will avenge the loss from last year. What is your opinion hearsay.
-
Danville/Washington Co. Predictions
Is Danville on upset alert???????
-
Bardstown/Ft. Knox predictions
Bardstown hits the field again this week against Ft.Knox What are your thoughts on this game.
-
Bardstown vs E-Town
I agree with that, someone else is going to have to step up.
-
Bardstown vs E-Town
I pick Bardstown winning big. Kelvin Scott will have another big game.
-
Bardstown vs E-Town
What are your thoughts on this one?
-
Bardstown 42 Washington Co. 0
I think that the Tigers finally have their confidence back, teams should be afraid of them. Also that Kelvin Scott kid is a prolific running back. He's is really good.
-
Bardstown v. Washington County
I figure that Kelvin Scott will rush for 312 yards and 4 TD's. I don't think that Washington Co. can slow down his speed or the Bardstown rushing attack.
-
Bardstown v. Washington County
Tigers Win. Go Tigers!!!
-
John Hardin 28 Bardstown 20
If your basing this opinion on just the John Hardin then you must know your football because John Hardin's d-Line is one of the best in the state. Don't worry guardskeep your heads up.
-
2A Champ Predictions?
Bardstown
-
Bardstown v. Washington County
It all depends if they can slow down the bardstown rushing attack.
-
John Hardin 28 Bardstown 20
If the line keeps it up Bardstown will be hard to beat.
-
John Hardin 28 Bardstown 20
Bardstown's O-Line played a a good game this week.
-
Bardstown vs. John Hardin
This year goup of seniors for Bardstown have played well against John Hardin since they were freshmen.
-
Warren East 27 Bardstown 21
Maybe next week Tigers. You all played a good opponent and a good team. Keep your heads up.
-
Bardstown vs Warren East Predictions
I think that offense finaly has the head together they looked good this week at practice.
-
Bardstown vs Warren East Predictions
I think Bardstown has a serious chance of slowing down the warren east passing game friday. If they can slow it down it will help the tigers come away with a victory.
-
Bardstown vs Warren East Predictions
The younger guys are really stepping it up at practice from what i can see. I am also really hoping that the tigers can use the passing game in these games coming.
-
Bardstown vs Warren East Predictions
Getting ripped in their home opener will not happen for this senior group who hasn't lost at home in the regular season since 2004. IF the tigers lose it will not be by much. Go Tigers!!!
-
Bardstown vs Warren East Predictions
Bardstown defense it capable enoughto shut down the pass. They've allowed like 3 pass TDs over the past 2 years.But will they shutdown the pass is the question?
-
Bardstown vs Warren East Predictions
I fully agree with everything that you say this time. This season it looks like its going to have to be the linemen who lead the team.
-
Bardstown vs Warren East Predictions
What are your thoughts on this game?
-
Lincoln County 20 Bardstown 18
The Tigers didn't play their best ball last night. They definitely weren't focused for the second week in a row, but this time they weren't focused and they played a much better ball club than nelson co. The Tigers are definitely going to start getting focused before their games. Also the call to let the kicker who had missed 2 extra points try and kick the game winning field goal was mind boggling. The Tigers are going have to step it up.
-
Bardstown vs. Lincoln Co. (Governor's Bowl)
How about their speed is good or average?