Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

smallball123

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smallball123

  1. Coach Wood has resigned anyone know who may be taking over the program?
  2. http://www.allaclassic.org/Baseball/BB%20Sect%20Rot.pdf This is the rotation list.
  3. I heard this too, it would be a shame. Breathitt has some good players, I would hate it for them if they didn't get to play.
  4. 7-Madison Central 5-Knox Central 3-Perry Central 2-Somerset 1-Rose Hill TB-Madison Central
  5. 7-Lee Co. 5-Estill Co. 3-Shelby Valley 2-East Carter 1-Barbourville Tie Breaker-East Carter
  6. First matchup between the probable frontrunners of the 56th district, any thoughts on tonight’s matchup? Should be a good one in Beattyville......Last year the game was decided by a controversial last second 3-pointer by Aaron Charles.
  7. The other two first round games will be played tomorrow 5-27, and the semifinals and finals will be pushed back one day as well. semifinals Wed 5-28, and Finals Thurs. 5-29
  8. Jackson City with the 55th District Championship 2 years in a row.......I thought Breathitt would have won this. Any Details from this one?
  9. Lee must be doing something right they have made it out of the District ever since Estill has moved into the district..............even though the numbers are stacked against them :thumb:
  10. I know Lee is about 320-335 total......and owsley is around 250-265. I think Estill has around 600 and probably the same for Powell.
  11. It was Lee Wolfe Powell Owsley Lee, Powell, and Owsley got a bad deal.......getting rid of Wolfe and getting Estill
  12. I have seen both teams play and I do see where this comes from.
  13. I don’t find It that surprising........Josh Drake Beat Powell twice last year and Lee Co didn’t pitch him against Powell any during the regular season this year just for this purpose. Lee Co has a great young team and they have had their ups and downs but all in all this is a pretty good team and people shouldn’t take it as a surprise. Congratulations Lee Co. and good luck the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Pretty surprising.........I thought It would actually be pretty close. Any details from this one?
  15. I thought the rule was that only the starting pitcher could re-enter as a pitcher, and any other pitcher can not re-enter once moved.
  16. This game will be played @ 5:30 on Thurs 4-17
  17. This the JBS team that got a vote for a top 25 team in the state??????? A coach somewhere didnt know what he was talking about!
  18. Lee lead the whole game......Leslie started a rally in the 6th.....Josh Drake was pitching a no-no and Leslie got a couple of walks and then a couple of hits and scored 2. Lee Puts in Soph. Jason Frye and first batter hits into a 4-6-3 double play. Morgan Pitched a good game just didnt have any defence to back him up.......Lee scored about 4-5 unearned
  19. When I played we always used those balls against Wolfe Co. in their homer dome
  20. Surprised, I thought PCC would win easily
  21. Joey stamper started for Lee.....had a good outing....5in, 10k's, and only 2 hits........looked pretty solid. Lee scored one in the 4th.....and 9 in the 5th(with 1 OBI error). The rally got started with a solo HR from Tyler Campbell.
  22. Puckett started for Jenkins and Drake and Campbell pitched for Lee......Jenkins is a better team than a lot of people may think.......They can hit, have a pretty solid infield, and a couple of OK pitchers
  23. I have played in scrambles for small schools and they seem to do well......I know Lee Basketball &Baseball always does well and Owsley has some for the basketball team too........Its all about getting the boosters to find sponsors
  24. We have hole sponsors, that is where the money is.............Usually try to make enough money off of entry fees and mulligans to pay for prizes, lunch, and the Golf Course. Usually $100 a hole for sponsors......depending on how much a buisness wants to donate depends on how big their sign is on that hole. If the boosters hustle a lot, you can start with $1800 right off the bat.
  25. Golf Scrambles..........cleared about $2000-2500 on each scramble in the past, its a one day event.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.