Everything posted by Doodlebug
-
South Laurel vs George Rogers Clark
Got examples of the lack of good coaching? Maybe some blame should be shared between coaches AND players, don't you think? It is never one group's fault.
-
South Laurel vs George Rogers Clark
I am really not interested in playing the who's-the-biggest-fan game. All I was saying, DS1, is that LAST week you seemed to doubt the CARDS. Now, when we are coming off a win, you seem a little more supportive. As for visiting other counties, Cardinal Pride is correct. I have sat in many stands across the state and have enjoyed minor taunts at the coaches and refs, the same as anyone. However, it seems to be a little more brutal and non-productive at GRC. I'm really looking forward to a positive attitude from everyone involved on Friday. Our seniors have devoted a lot of time and energy into the program regardless of what anyone things of the staff. So if you are there on Friday night, I hope you wear you Red/Black with pride and cheer for our Seniors and the rest of the Cardinal team. Let's all keep our negativity to a minimum and remember what FOOTBALL is all about! (This is not directed specifically to you DS1, it is just a general comment....please don't take offense) By the way, Doolie is a great nickname.....thanks!
-
South Laurel vs George Rogers Clark
Did I say 21?.....I meant 12
-
South Laurel vs George Rogers Clark
Sorry, but I have to say.....these players would not come out and show Winchester anything if it wasn't for the coaches. Sorry Da Secret 1, it just gets old to hear someone bash the coaches every week and then come back to say that they made some good calls and that you knew GRC would pull through. Some of us are supportive regardless of whether we agree with what is going on or not. Okay....I'm finished with that topic. I think that GRC will come out strong, they just have to be ready for S.L.'s passing game. GRC 32 South 21
-
GRC 29 Whitley Co 16
After being doubtful all week, it is good to see that you can give credit where credit is due. And yes, I agree with you...THE COACHES MADE SOME VERY GOOD CALLS. Way to go, Cards.....we still believe!!!!:laugh:
-
George Rogers Clark vs Whitley Co
GREAT JOB, CARDINAL PRIDE! If you continue what you are doing, maybe we can stop everyone from bashing the coaches! Da Secret 1---it is sad to see you give up on your Cardinals so easy. I just hope you are not a player. I would hate to think of our boys going on the field Friday with losing on the brain. If that is the case, maybe I see what the problem has been all season!:cry: :cry: :cry:
-
George Rogers Clark vs Whitley Co
I agree...our defense has lots of talent and depth. Playing to our abilities is a big part but we also must listen to advice given by our coaches who, at times, may know just a little more than we do. Our coaches spend so much time preparing us for the game. We have got to keep our heads on straight and our hearts in the game! We are capable of soooo much more than we have shown thus far. We are still looking for the game that we finally mesh as a team, sacrifice for each other and believe in ourselves! Good luck on Friday, CARDS! There are so many people behind you!:dancingpa
-
George Rogers Clark vs Whitley Co
I think that we must choose our words wisely here. First of all, none of us know the entire story or the reasoning behind what the coaches did. I am sure that there is a plan in place for disciplinary actions. If 15 and 34 have continually shown that they can not make good choices (whether in the classroom, on the field, or out in the world) then I would guess that their chances are simply up. If 8 has only made one bad decision, then I would guess that this is his CHANCE to prove himself worthy of being a GRC football player. Being called part of the Cardinal team is not simply a right, it should be viewed as a privilege. The coaches make decisions based on what is best for the team, this is why they are the coaches and we are not.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Whitley Co
Let's try not to play the blame game and focus on what is ahead of us. If the coaches are doing their best and the players are doing the same then we are fine. It's not all about the win column. It's about being men. Support each other, in good times and in bad. Players, give your all, don't doubt each other (or your coaches). Your best is all anyone can ask for!!!! I look forward to seeing a team that is focused and ready to play on Friday night. Good luck, Cards!:thumb:
-
George Rogers Clark vs Whitley Co
I would like a little more information on how GRC has been "out coached". From what I've seen, I agree with Cardinal Pride and it's been an issue of execution. Let's hope that the players believe in themselves as much as the coaches believe in them. There are many of us who believe that the Cards are capable of a lot more than they have shown. Let's not focus on negativity and hold our heads high. We are a talented team who can win if we just find our groove.....
-
Madison Central 35 George Rogers Clark 14
I think you are right, Cardinal Pride. The GRC coaches have a lot of knowledge, skill and heart. It's up to the players to follow the guidance of their coaches. All the coaches can do is pass on the knowledge that they have.....the players must choose to believe it and follow through. GO CARDS!!!
-
GRC vs North Laurel predictions
I think the Cards are gaining confidence and I'm ready to see them play to their potential. Let's have a great week of practice and continue to work together!!! This will be a great defensive game but I've got to take GRC in this one!
-
George Rogers Clark 23 Montgomery Co 15
I am so proud of the Cards. They played more like a team and finally seem to be supporting each other. Great win!!!! Keep it up.:jump:
-
George Rogers Clark 49 Garrard County 27
Way to go, Cards!!!:dancingpa