Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs George Rogers Clark

Featured Replies

Last regular game of the season and senior night for GRC. South Laurel has had a disappointing season and will not make the playoffs. GRC has not won some games that the fans thought they should. How does this came play out? Your thoughts.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a tough season for the Cardinals , not playing up to there full potential. But they are a good team and I think this team will get it together for there last game of the year.

 

South Laurel-31

GRC-28

I think GRC will be ready & waiting- no one wants to lose on Senior Night.;) I think this team is focused and will be prepared.

South has had trouble stopping the run all year and #42 of GRC should have a big night.

 

GRC 42

S. Laurel 14

South has had trouble stopping the run all year and #42 of GRC should have a big night.

 

GRC 42

S. Laurel 14

 

 

I agree! The run gives SL all kinds of trouble. GRC should have no problem with this one.

 

GRC 39

SL 14

South Laurel can't stop the run or the pass with that 3-5.

 

GRC 44-17.

If South beat GRC what would the seeding look like?

I wish #15 was sitll kicking with this GRC, team, I hope he comes back next year, with that being said, GRC as shown that they can pass and run and if I had to pick 5 good backs in this district #42 and # 15 would be two of them. GRC wins this one by 3or 4 tds.

Clark Co. 35-14.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW MANY SENIORS ARE ON GRC FOOTBALL TEAM?MY HAT GOES OFF TO THE SENIORS AND A BIG HAND TO THE GUYS THAT'S BEEN WITH THE PROGRAM FOR 4 YEARS. GOD BLESS THE SENIORS.

If South beat GRC what would the seeding look like?

 

If GRC loses, they would be the four seed. The rest of it depeds on who wins the Lincoln-MadCent game.

 

If they win, there are a number of possibilities of which I am not sure on how to determine the tie-breakers.

If GRC loses, they would be the four seed. The rest of it depeds on who wins the Lincoln-MadCent game.

 

If they win, there are a number of possibilities of which I am not sure on how to determine the tie-breakers.

If GRC, lose what? "come on Jim" , this is Sr night + playoffs, I might have problems with the coaches calling plays, but when it comes to #33 #42 #8 #32 # 44# # 55 and # 13 and there s 5 or 6 more players that will come out and show Winchester that the, RUN IS ON FOR THE PLAYOFFFFFFFFFS:fight:

If GRC, lose what? "come on Jim" , this is Sr night + playoffs, I might have problems with the coaches calling plays, but when it comes to #33 #42 #8 #32 # 44# # 55 and # 13 and there s 5 or 6 more players that will come out and show Winchester that the, RUN IS ON FOR THE PLAYOFFFFFFFFFS:fight:

 

Sorry, but I have to say.....these players would not come out and show Winchester anything if it wasn't for the coaches.

 

Sorry Da Secret 1, it just gets old to hear someone bash the coaches every week and then come back to say that they made some good calls and that you knew GRC would pull through. Some of us are supportive regardless of whether we agree with what is going on or not. Okay....I'm finished with that topic.

 

I think that GRC will come out strong, they just have to be ready for S.L.'s passing game.

GRC 32

South 21

If GRC, lose what? "come on Jim" , this is Sr night + playoffs, I might have problems with the coaches calling plays, but when it comes to #33 #42 #8 #32 # 44# # 55 and # 13 and there s 5 or 6 more players that will come out and show Winchester that the, RUN IS ON FOR THE PLAYOFFFFFFFFFS:fight:

 

I wasn't asked to handicap the game. Just what would happen in an "if/then" situation.

 

Personally, I don't care who wins or loses. Just as long as it's a good game.

I think that GRC will come out strong, they just have to be ready for S.L.'s passing game.

GRC 32

South 21

 

Did I say 21?.....I meant 12 :p

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.