Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs George Rogers Clark

Featured Replies

GRC wins big 42-14

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict the cardinals to win...the South Laurel Cardinals. This team has some of the most talented athletes ive seen in awhile , but lack of good coaching has killed them this year. I think South's seniors will pull it together one last time and show everyone they can beat anyone.

 

Got examples of the lack of good coaching? Maybe some blame should be shared between coaches AND players, don't you think? It is never one group's fault.

:flame: :flame: Doodle bug now it's time to hit you with a blast of raid.I notice whenever Pride speaks you buzz. What's going on ? Do you get a cardinal head for your helmet to agree with C.Pride? Bug seems like to me you are a player or somebody on the team and C.Pride is your coach.Or is this the only way to get coaches to talk to you. Come on bug be a man not a yes man.Speak your mind don't talk when Pride talks. Good luck bug I hope C.Pride gets you in the game. Go Cards:flame:

Got examples of the lack of good coaching? Maybe some blame should be shared between coaches AND players, don't you think? It is never one group's fault.

 

 

 

Well if you were at all the South Laurel games this year then I would listen to you. Ive been there and those kids ive watched since they were in middle school , they are the most athletic group ive seen come through there. During spring practice there coach leaves them , they get a new one A month or two later , not being allow to finish spring practice and no organized team workouts. After there 3-5 defense doesnt work at all against Covington Holmes there coachs keep using it. South Laurel's coaches have used this defense in every game , sometimes they would have a linebacker come down on the line but they would only do that a couple times a game. I have spoken to some of the team memebers who said they hate that defense but the coaches wont let them change it. On offense all South does is air it out , yes they are good at the passing game but when teams come in a just sit back in pass coverage and you still throw it then you wont be able to move the ball at all. South's team is loaded this year with athletes such as Ricky Bowling , Terry Bingham , Cody Quinn , Logan Baker , Wes King , Big Phil Hibbard , Shay House , Randy McQueen , inj. Kyle Cochis , Miles Keith , and Jeff Ledford. Like i was saying , when something you are doing doesnt work you adjust...but this was not the case with there 3-5 defense. It hasnt stopped anyone but they still use it. But enough of that and good luck South Laurel and we respect all you seniors! Bring the PAIN TRAIN!

:flame: :flame: Doodle bug now it's time to hit you with a blast of raid.I notice whenever Pride speaks you buzz. What's going on ? Do you get a cardinal head for your helmet to agree with C.Pride? Bug seems like to me you are a player or somebody on the team and C.Pride is your coach.Or is this the only way to get coaches to talk to you. Come on bug be a man not a yes man.Speak your mind don't talk when Pride talks. Good luck bug I hope C.Pride gets you in the game. Go Cards:flame:

 

My time to buzz- Obviously, I am NOT a Coach or I'd be at the field right now getting my team ready for the game. You know, you don't have to be a Coach or a player or a fan with an "ulterior" (or bad) motive to support high school football. I am neither a Coach or a player (but thanks for thinking I might be)- but I have been around high school sports probably longer than you have been on the Earth. You don't have to attack someone just b/c you disagree and they happen to agree with someone else. I am a Cardinal supporter but b/c of my history, there are other teams I want to do well.

I am not going to get into a spitting contest with you -- but the way you hate on DoodleBug, sounds like you might be a "wannabe" or a "was been"- so maybe that's why you get so upset . . . . . . :::cool:

:flame: :flame: Doodle bug now it's time to hit you with a blast of raid.I notice whenever Pride speaks you buzz. What's going on ? Do you get a cardinal head for your helmet to agree with C.Pride? Bug seems like to me you are a player or somebody on the team and C.Pride is your coach.Or is this the only way to get coaches to talk to you. Come on bug be a man not a yes man.Speak your mind don't talk when Pride talks. Good luck bug I hope C.Pride gets you in the game. Go Cards:flame:

 

If you only knew how wrong you were, my friend. If I were only younger, I'd love to be on the field.... If Cardinal Pride were only a coach, maybe we'd be undefeated....Ha!!!!! Like I said earlier, I hope the seniors have a great night, I hope we come off with a win and I hope everyone (fans, coaches and players alike) come out with a great attitude. I don't really think anyone can argue with that.:sssh:

GreenWheelBarrow-----Thought you were talking about GRC.....Thanks for the S.Laurel info though. It's always good to see that people have reason for their comments....Thanks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.