Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs George Rogers Clark

Featured Replies

Sorry, but I have to say.....these players would not come out and show Winchester anything if it wasn't for the coaches.

 

Sorry Da Secret 1, it just gets old to hear someone bash the coaches every week and then come back to say that they made some good calls and that you knew GRC would pull through. Some of us are supportive regardless of whether we agree with what is going on or not. Okay....I'm finished with that topic.

 

I think that GRC will come out strong, they just have to be ready for S.L.'s passing game.

GRC 32

South 21

Doole Bug, man wake up, :sleep: why do you sleep walk :walk: my post. I am trying to be supportive to the players and the coaches. Let me give you a tip, go to any county and sit in the stands and come back and post to everybody whats on your mind.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRC wins this game, south defense is not very strong.

If GRC, lose what? "come on Jim" , this is Sr night + playoffs, I might have problems with the coaches calling plays, but when it comes to #33 #42 #8 #32 # 44# # 55 and # 13 and there s 5 or 6 more players that will come out and show Winchester that the, RUN IS ON FOR THE PLAYOFFFFFFFFFS:fight:

Big Jim I'm sorry dog:thumb: , as you can see, and Doolie can't, I want the GRC, football team to come out and blast SL, rain or shine:fight:

Big Jim I'm sorry dog:thumb: , as you can see, and Doolie can't, I want the GRC, football team to come out and blast SL, rain or shine:fight:

That's funny b/c last week you said you weren't a GRC fan.:creepy:

The cardnials win. :D

Doole Bug, man wake up, :sleep: why do you sleep walk :walk: my post. I am trying to be supportive to the players and the coaches. Let me give you a tip, go to any county and sit in the stands and come back and post to everybody whats on your mind.

Since when? You know, there are some counties that actually do support their coaches and players- I've had the pleasure of being involved in several of them. Doodlebug, I believe you have also been a part of programs who support/appreciate coaches and players- am I correct?

DS1, just give props where they go, man!

I wish #15 was sitll kicking with this GRC, team, I hope he comes back next year, with that being said, GRC as shown that they can pass and run and if I had to pick 5 good backs in this district #42 and # 15 would be two of them. GRC wins this one by 3or 4 tds.

 

:scared:

You're right, #42 is a great back and I'm sure will have the night every senior deserves :-)

I am really not interested in playing the who's-the-biggest-fan game. All I was saying, DS1, is that LAST week you seemed to doubt the CARDS. Now, when we are coming off a win, you seem a little more supportive. As for visiting other counties, Cardinal Pride is correct. I have sat in many stands across the state and have enjoyed minor taunts at the coaches and refs, the same as anyone. However, it seems to be a little more brutal and non-productive at GRC.

 

I'm really looking forward to a positive attitude from everyone involved on Friday. Our seniors have devoted a lot of time and energy into the program regardless of what anyone things of the staff. So if you are there on Friday night, I hope you wear you Red/Black with pride and cheer for our Seniors and the rest of the Cardinal team. Let's all keep our negativity to a minimum and remember what FOOTBALL is all about! (This is not directed specifically to you DS1, it is just a general comment....please don't take offense) :rolleyes:

 

By the way, Doolie is a great nickname.....thanks!

I couldn't have said it better myself, Doolie!!!!!

GO GRC!!!

I predict the cardinals to win...the South Laurel Cardinals. This team has some of the most talented athletes ive seen in awhile , but lack of good coaching has killed them this year. I think South's seniors will pull it together one last time and show everyone they can beat anyone.

Since when? You know, there are some counties that actually do support their coaches and players- I've had the pleasure of being involved in several of them. Doodlebug, I believe you have also been a part of programs who support/appreciate coaches and players- am I correct?

DS1, just give props where they go, man!

GO CARDS:thumb:

:scared:

You're right, #42 is a great back and I'm sure will have the night every senior deserves :-)

You mean #8 # 42 #33 # 44 #32 #13 # 9 # 12 #74 #55 every number on this post, Mr, Cardinal Pride, and I mean each kid should and will have a senior night they deserves.:thumb: why would you single out just one, all these kids have put in there time Mr. Pride. Wake up man it's just a post, I did'nt mean to hurt your feelings. # 15 got a bad deal for just being with the wrong kid at the wrong time.

You mean #8 # 42 #33 # 44 #32 #13 # 9 # 12 #74 #55 every number on this post, Mr, Cardinal Pride, and I mean each kid should and will have a senior night they deserves.:thumb: why would you single out just one, all these kids have put in there time Mr. Pride. Wake up man it's just a post, I did'nt mean to hurt your feelings. # 15 got a bad deal for just being with the wrong kid at the wrong time.

 

Hey, YOU were the one who mentioned #15 and #42 in YOUR original post- just responding to that one!!!:thumb: It's all good, my feelings are just fine.

You're right, every player mentioned deserves ALL they have worked for this year- and I hope their Senior Night is a highlight reel.

Do the players involved need to learn to make better decisions or did he get a "bad deal" all those other games he had to sit out?

GO CARDS:thumb:

You obviously haven't spent much time around other programs to know there is a difference.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.