Everything posted by pnthr4life
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
Good point.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
Yeah I see that.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
The site at the start of the thread.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
4th and goal.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
Loss of 2.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
1st and goal at the 8
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
Ball on BW 25. 4th and inches.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
The second half could be a track meet?
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
They do seem to be getting more animated.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
How many fumbles is that for Teipel?
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
"EASY"? Nothing easy about it at all. Beechwood is probably one of the most prepared teams you will ever see play.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
Yes it is.
-
Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl: Hazard/Beechwood Updates
I agree Hatz.
-
Who Ya' Rootin' For?
All the NKY schools.
-
Simon Kenton 28 Male 10
Congrats Pioneers and good luck next week.
-
Beechwood 34 Crittenden County 0
Congrats to the Tigers and good luck next week.
-
Highlands 42 Whitley County 16
Congrats to the Birds and good luck next week.
-
Newport Central Catholic 26 Corbin 7
NCC was the better team last night and congrats and good luck to them next week. I want to comment on the hospitality that AD Foley and others from the Corbin community gave to me and my sons last night at the game. It was, by far, the best I have ever encountered. Thank you so much. pnthr4life
-
Beechwood and Highlands on the road ?
My son and I haven't decided which game we're going to yet. We're either going to Paintsville or Frankfort.
-
Beechwood Vs. Ludlow Part 2
We also had Lloyd and Holy Cross in there as well.
-
Beechwood Vs. Ludlow Part 2
I will give you that. This year that is a very good district. But I believe over the long period the NKY 1A district has been the toughest. Again this just my opinion and I don't mean to slight any of the programs you've mentioned.
-
Beechwood Vs. Ludlow Part 2
Yes it is. Beechwood won, if I'm not mistaken, by a pretty good margin last year.
-
Beechwood Vs. Ludlow Part 2
That was me and it is my opinion that the NKY 1A district is the toughest in the state. Just my opinion. Good luck to Beechwood the rest of the way. I am extremely proud of the Ludlow Panthers. They played a very tough schedule (to tough IMO) and I look forward to the future of the program under Coach Hornsby's leadership.
-
Beechwood 54 Ludlow 0
Congrats to Beechwood and bring home another trophy to the toughest 1A district in the state. As for the other rhetoric being discussed in this thread, all I will say is Beechwood did the same thing when they beat us 61-6 in the regular season. Was it to get to the 45 point rule? Only Coach Rash knows that, but as a Ludlow alum and supporter, I really don't care. We, as a program, need to look at ourselves and become better. I'm a firm believer in Coach Hornsby. He believes in this program and the kids down here. Now the kids and the community need to jump onboard and good things will happen.
-
Beechwood / Ludlow Predictions
You're welcome. If you need more details feel free to PM me.