Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FortysMom

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FortysMom

  1. If you go to the scoreboard, pull up Pendleton on it and then hit where it say MCIT. That will kind of sort thing out for you. I don't know who plays who if Pendleton/Harrison wins. If you figure it out let me know. Thanks!!! Go Cats!! I think the Cats will get better with their young talent. I just don't know who will step up next year, because the young players do have talent they just need to learn how to play together and stop the turnovers, cause they are killing us!!!
  2. No, they are done.... We lost to Lincoln County and it was not pretty.... The Wildcats played a very good game against June Bucanan, and played a very sloppy game against Lincoln County. I would think that Lincoln County would be easier to play against, but they definetly didn't show up against them... They will be practicing 3 hours today and the coach was not happy with them at the end of the game..... I wouldn't want to be at their practice the next coulpe days.... Good Luck Cats against Harrison County in the MCIT....
  3. Belcher-17, Harden-15, Lambert-12, Crozier-8. Was a very good game and PC kept it close till the end and starting fouling and couldn't score at the end to make up for the fouls, but they played hard and hopefully they can win the consolution bracket.
  4. Yes, it did keep there winning streak alive and I believe they will continue the streak. This team will only get better and I can't wait, so we will be respected by those who have seemed to criticize PC. They have young talent and they are doing fine this year....
  5. Inever said they couldn't handle the ball, cause they did and it showed by the margin of VICTORY!!!! No I was talking about PC's players, Not the Augusta players.... I was talking about the game last night, not any other night or any other players from 1,2,3,4,5 years ago...
  6. You willing to bet on that 40smom? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I just know this boys could and should have beat them by 20 no matter who played... NO MATTER WHO'S MOM I AM.
  7. Here are some stats: Belcher 23, Harden 13, Feeback 2, Myers 8, Mudd 7, Lambert 4, Desai 2, Crozier 6, Greene 2.
  8. Yea, you are right, that is why I like coach Simms, he plays around 8 to 9 players. So you are absouletly right, because the team has talent.
  9. All I can say is TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS AND MORE TURNOVERS. If they would not have so many turnovers they would be fine....
  10. Lets hope PC can pull out them two wins, and they have a heck of a first game playing June Buchanan.....
  11. Any thoughts or predictions?
  12. Feebeck-12, Mudd-5, Harden-5. I am not sure about the rest.
  13. They got their act together second half and played very well, with Belcher having a very nice dunk!!!!!
  14. I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! If they don't have a high scoring game and come home with a big win, then I see for a very long season!!!! I would like to see them play like they did against Ashland....
  15. Wow, they are in need of a bigger school I would think....
  16. That is what I was thinking!!! Doesn't PC have around 800 students?
  17. Does anyone have any info on Nicholas County?
  18. Yea, that sounds right now give me your prediction....
  19. That is not even an option now. Sorry bout your lose...:ylsuper:
  20. No, not really, but that is okay I understand and I will forgive you!!! Go Cats!
  21. Any thoughts or comments...........:confused:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.