Everything posted by GoldToMe
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
I wish both teams well!! I would love for it to be a close game... definitely would make it more exciting to watch!
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
And next year we will be saying the same in regards to the Faulkner's, Ferguson, and maybe even a few others at Elliott. :sssh:
-
AP Poll Jan. 20
Yeah, that seems a bit off too. :confused:
-
AP Poll Jan. 20
My thoughts exactly. That vote alone hurts the poll's validity.
-
Fairview 55 Ashland 54
Wish I could have seen this one! And not all 16th region districts are seeded. The 61st (Bath, Fleming, Rowan, Menifee) draws.
-
Elliott County 112 Menifee County 69
Yes, they showed well against Bath.
-
Elliott County 112 Menifee County 69
No problem! Sorry for the delay. I was trying to do too many things at once.
-
Elliott County 112 Menifee County 69
Another game closer to the 16th Region All A Championship!
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
Good job to both teams.
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
340 left, 108 to 60
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
I wish Menifee had been able to practice Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday....maybe they would have been able to hold a narrower margin. Feel bad for the fellas - they've had a hard weekend.
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
102-54 5 minutes left.
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
Does anyone know if Wireman is at this game?
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
Thank you. 1.5 minutes left in 3rd - 87 to 48
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
Menifee's nerves may play a big part in the score. This is the best team they have played EVER... and with all the Elliott hype who wouldn't have a good case of the nerves? I am also at the game... and know more than my fair share. And I never said Elliott wasn't playing great. They are an exceptional team. With that being said, I am a Menifee fan, and I am going to support my team... without bashing yours. Please do the same.
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
B. Prewitt has missed nearly every attempt for Menifee. I'm sure the Wildcats have a good case of the nerves.
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
54 to 32, 2 min in 2nd qtr, Elliott
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
3:30 left in 2nd qtr, 44 to 28, Elliott
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
I think the closest margin so far was 7 points.
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
I will have regular updates. Just be patient with me... trying to multi-task.
-
Elliott vs Menifee updates
32 17 - Elliott end of 1st
-
Holmes 24th in USA - according to PrepNation
Props to Holmes! I hope to see them play at Rupp!
-
Elliott Co. @ Menifee Co All A 16th Semifinal
7:45pm?
-
Elliott Co. @ Menifee Co All A 16th Semifinal
Elliott - 89 Menifee - 76 I believe these teams play similar styles of up-tempo ball. It may end up with both teams scoring well over 100. I'm not quite sure on how Menifee will perform. The team is coming off a rough weekend with one of their Seniors losing his father to cancer. Hopefully they can pull up their spirits and play hard for Mr. Lawson.
-
West Jessamine 80 Gallatin County 40
Congrats to Hammonds and his group of boys!