Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott vs Menifee updates

Featured Replies

There is 3 minutes left in the first Elliott 18 Menifee 9

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Im just getting the scores when my cousion calls me with updates, I can find the game on the radio anywhere. Ill put the scores on as he calls me.

Im just getting the scores when my cousion calls me with updates, I can find the game on the radio anywhere. Ill put the scores on as he calls me.

Hey, thanks we appreciate anything you can get on the game!

WWWWWIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEMMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?

  • Author

I have searched and searched but cannot find a radio station that has the game. Wanted to make it to this one tonight but had things to do unfortunatly.

  • Author

Elliott 38 Menifee 24 5:30 left in quarter

WWWWWIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEMMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?

 

Must be something wrong if he's not on here.....wireman we need the scoreeee????

  • Author

2nd quarter I mean.

Elliott 38 Menifee 24 5:30 left in quarter

32 17 - Elliott end of 1st

  • Author

No one is broadcasting it tonight.

Must be something wrong if he's not on here.....wireman we need the scoreeee????

I will have regular updates. Just be patient with me... trying to multi-task.

I think the closest margin so far was 7 points.

I will have regular updates. Just be patient with me... trying to multi-task.

 

Sorry...not meaning to rush you and its greatly appreciated :thumb:

3:30 left in 2nd qtr, 44 to 28, Elliott

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.