Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucky Charms

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lucky Charms

  1. If your including Augusta, I think you have to include St. Pat's in Maysville. Although I admit, I have no clue how old it is.
  2. Game was played like a D-I football game though...
  3. Congrats to the Birds, interested in reading some reports from the game.
  4. They did. They played Holy Cross when they had a really good squad and won the region. 1994-ish maybe.
  5. They were in the same district until 1997ish. And I wouldn't say that we do not like each other...I'd say we have mutual respect for each other. Also, the middle of the county is a battleground for both schools competing against each other and then some when you consider some leave for CovCath and others. I'd say its more fun than anything. I have A LOT of NewCath friends and I think they would agree.
  6. It's been a long time...long enough. Would have been great if Brossart would have won on a last second shot that rolled around the rim 3 times before it went in.
  7. I think Cooper needs a tournament. They are a team that I wouldn't want to line up against when it comes to the "win or go home" situation. They just seem bored at this point in the season.
  8. I HOPE NOT! (and yes I capitalized that because I screamed it)
  9. Thank Mustang...I just relayed the message.
  10. Jackson had a big first quarter. If I had to guess for the game he probably got around 16-17 points. Trentman dominated the second half. He too probably had about 16-17.
  11. Brossart took the game over at the 5:30ish mark in the second quarter. Scott had an 8+ minute scoring drought. By the time they got back on the board they had dug too deep of a hole against a Brossart squad that gets quality possessions when leading.
  12. Final. Brossart earns the #1 seeding for the district tourney.
  13. Brad Carr putting in the subs...game in good hands. 47-32 Brossart. This game was won in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.
  14. Closer than I would have thought.
  15. Mustangs on fire right now! 45-32 Brossart. Uebel hits a 2. 4:16 to play.
  16. Reiger at the line to complete the and one and he connects. 43-32 Brossart. 5:14 to play in the game.
  17. Drew Burns picks up his 4th personal...he's a fouling machine.
  18. Trentman hits a long 2. And then follows it up with a 3. 40-30 Brossart.
  19. Saunders picks up his 1st foul. Jackson to the line for 2. Hits both. 35-30 Brossart.
  20. 35-28 Brossart. 3rd Quarter Scoring Brossart - 14 Scott - 10
  21. 35-28 Brossart near the end of the 3rd. 12 for Saunders.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.