Everything posted by Devilman
-
John Brown New Coach at Deming
He will be new coach at RCHS in 18 months. That's when it's scheduled to be open.
-
John Brown New Coach at Deming
Jamey Johnson is the new principal at Deming following the departure of Jeremy McCloud, John Brown moves up to Head Coach this happened about 2 weeks before school started and is now offical. For those of you that read the Maysville paper should already know, for those I have talked to you already know.
-
Deming 2011/2012
Going to college at MCTC.
-
Deming 2011/2012
Proably will look to Calvin Schalch and Johnathen Polosky to step up this season, along with Jacob Curtis, Underclassmen will have a chance to contribute like Tyler Burns, Dawson Cooper(DAD Robbie played for Deming back in the 80's for Coach Gary McKinney). Daniel Edwards, Jordan Earlywine could see a starting spot for him.
-
June 23rd @ Augusta
Don't look good does it?
-
June 23rd @ Augusta
Do you know if Kelsy Carmack played for Deming, I know there was a question if she'll comeback or not, 3 esurgeries in as many years is hard on people, be awsome,,,,she would be awsome if she did. Think she still is awsome.
-
Scrimmge Deming vs Bracken at 4pm in Brooksville
True Bc won the Varsity game by 3. But pleasantly surprised thr JV won their game, Edwards stepped out and hit couple of field goals including a 3 pointer, he was injured last season.
-
Scrimmge Deming vs Bracken at 4pm in Brooksville
For those of you that would want to know.
-
Deming
As I said I think Calvin Schalch has improved on his shooting, he is as quick as anyone I've seen, against Paris he was, Polosky Can shoot the treys, just needs to keep shooting usually he'll hit one or two then stop, Travis Miller has stepped up, Jacob Curtis has shot some treys almost beyond college 3pt range, if he can knock some of those during the season, "LOOK OUT!!" Off the bench I see Dawson Cooper being looked at to contribute, Nathan Massey could see minutes.Jordan Earlywine could play a supportive role as well. Tyler Burns is a quick player at guard.
-
Deming
I posted in the scrimmage against Paris on a thread here.
-
Bracken County 2011/2012
Haven't heard anyone from here transfering.
-
The New Mascot name will be....
I believe so least it was discussed at the beginning there's a lot of land out there for a baseball field. The ol' gym will still serve for Jr. high and Girls games. No confirmation how big the new gym will be but I bet it'll be something when they get thru with it.
-
The New Mascot name will be....
As soon as it is ready to open I suppose.
-
The New Mascot name will be....
The new schnool will be built on Highway 62 and 616 south(Mt. Pleasant Road) they already have the FFA building up. So it is just out of Mt. Olivet going east towards Sardis. About a couple miles out of town.
-
The New Mascot name will be....
The school should be complete in 18 months after they start,so I imagine it'll be open in 2yrs.
-
The New Mascot name will be....
After the school is built I imagine.
-
The New Mascot name will be....
The Black Devils. Only Robertson County will be in front instead of Deming.
-
Choose the Mascot
. Point taken
-
Choose the Mascot
I know it's April's Fool but it's not a joke. the Judges name was probably brought by the Deming Family that donated the land so they could build the existing school, probably why this name came out.
-
Choose the Mascot
The Robertson County News has posted Choose the Mascot and it seems the paper and school are asking public opion on the mascot, 3 have been narrowed done to: Black Devils The Judges Red Hawks I like to throw in the name "Warriors" andf have the team come out to the Ultimate Warriors theme music. What say you BGP?
-
Coaching changes
Ok so I goofed.
-
Coaching changes
I thought Humphries was head coach.
-
Coaching changes
How about Coach Allison to Nicholas County, he has to like the idea getting started in coaching again, in a nice new gym, close to were had coached at (Deming). Just a thought.
-
Rate the teams in the 10th region for next season
They played varsity since they were in Jr. High School.
-
Top Returning Players in the 10th Next Season
Thought I read on here that Harris for Mason Co. is just gonna concentrate on football next year.