Everything posted by Devilman
-
Garth Grause
:lol::lol:
-
Deming 71 Augusta 37
I was over there, it was senior night that year they just didn't seem like the same team to me.
-
Garth Grause
Sounds like a song.....whoops their's already one out there isn't it.:ohbrother:
-
Garth Grause
I have to give a shout out to Garth Grause on his first Career Dunk against Cooper at Deming, I've told him all year be patient it'll come and I was glad I was their to see it.:clap::clap: Nathan Mitchell also had a great game as well 4 3-pointers in a row in that game.:ylsuper:
-
Deming 71 Augusta 37
Didn't Bracken County do the same thing back when Coach Hammonds was there. The Bears wasn't same after they found out the play the Royals. You can't let a team that wears the Royals name scare you, you have to play every game like it's your last.
-
Deming 72 Menifee County 69
Referee tossed them after a few censored comments.:eek:
-
Deming 72 Menifee County 69
I was impressed with play of Senior Jessica Hester, she went to battle in this game scoring 27pts., also liked guard Chelsey Fryman playing a really good game driving in on people and playing good defense.:clap: A Good Game by the Lady Devils on Senior Night.
-
Kelsey Carmack
She was behind the bench against in the game against Menifee County, tried to hobble around without the crutches, but soon was back on them, I'd say she is done for this year. Get well soon Kelsey.:thumb:
-
Deming 70 Bracken County 56
Good luck to the bears in the District tournament.
-
Deming 71 Augusta 37
They have seem to be worse now then when we played them at the season opener.:idunno:
-
District Tournaments
Does anyone know where the 38th is at?
-
10th Region "All A"
Not as tender though, like the dancing chicken.
-
Deming 47 Bishop Brossart 45
Thanks for your confidence but we still got to play the game tonight.:thumb:
-
Deming 47 Bishop Brossart 45
I enjoyed listening to your broadcast. We have nothing but respect for the defending Champs of the All A 10th Region team. It was a great game by both teams.
-
Greatest All A Classic Moments
Has to be for Deming this year, Defeating a tough Brossart team to advance to the Championship Game against Calvary Christian.
-
Calvary Christian 74 Saint Patrick 64
Hate to see St.Pat won't be playing, this would've been a battle. We welcome the oppertunity to play CC tonight. I'm sure it'll be a battle.:eyeonyou:
-
10th Region "All A"
How does Crow taste??:ohbrother:
-
Deming 47 Bishop Brossart 45
:notworthy:
-
Deming 47 Bishop Brossart 45
Have to agree here.:thumb:
-
Deming 47 Bishop Brossart 45
You think this might Qualify as a signature win, it means alot more if we can bring home the trophy and we know Calvary Christian will be coming at us with every thing they have. To Brossart you have nothing to be ashamed of, we knew you were a tough opponent and it took everything we had and you pushed us to our outer limits. Thanks to your caoch and your team for a great ballgame. I for one give the Mustangs credit for a well fought game. Now we have to concentrate on tonight.
-
Harrison County 47 Deming 36
I sometimes wonder were is the team that won the Bath County Tournament?:confused: Like the new Smilie:deadhorse:
-
Deming/Paris in All A Classic
At Carlisle: Black Devils Posted a 68-47 back on the 16th there's my prediction for this game.
-
Deming 68 Paris 47
I talked to the King boys mother the other day and she said Luke needs 240to get 1000, I'll check to see if that 's accurate although she should know.
-
Nicholas County/Deming Predictions.
^Devils beat the Jackets by 20 on Dec 19 74-54 at NC. Campbell scored 30 of them for NC.
-
Fleming County @ Augusta predictions
A-Town by 5.:banana: