Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaun Badboi

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jaun Badboi

  1. They just score when ever they want, dont they!?!
  2. whos punting for the rockets , isnt skinner out?
  3. Does anyone know if their is a webcast for the Lexcath/Rock game? Rockcastles radio is down.
  4. This is the way I see it. If Rock controls the ball like they have been, they can win a close one. If they give the ball to LexCath very much, LexCath wins by two TDs or more. This with be the best offensive team Rock has faced. I don't think can win a scoring battle with them. Rock will have a hard time running the ball even with their awesome line. I expect LC to stuff the hole with plenty of linebackers to stop the run. Rock's passing game will really have to be on. Their D is going to need some luck with Burke also. i say Rock pulls out the upset. Rock 26 LC 24
  5. #74 Brad Durham is a hoss. I was thinking he was only a Soph. though. And yeah I think D-1 schools are looking at him. Great Job Rock players and coaches. I know you worked your butt off this week because of the close Mason game. and it paid off. as usual.
  6. Rock-Bell match-ups are always dogfights. In alot of the ones I can remember, previous game stats and gameplans are thrown out the window. I think there is a special playbook named Bell for Larkey and Rock for Hilton. These coaches know each other so well that all you can do is execute better than the other team. What I am saying is this will not be a game based on each teams potential, talent, or previous games. This will come down to who executes their coaches plan the best and nothing else. Both teams have good lines, a good QB and good backs. Its just to even to call. But the Rock is in my blood so I'll be on the edge of seat with my fingers crossed pulling for the Rock. ( In front of my computer unfortunately) Rock 16-14
  7. td pass Rock 2pt failed 32-14
  8. Fumble Rock Ashlands ball INT by Rock
  9. 35 yd feild goal short by ashland
  10. Halftime kickoff to ashland coming up
  11. thanks ludlow also b97fm.com
  12. Rock TD 2pt conv good 20-7 Rock
  13. Td Rockcastle 2pt conv. failed 12-7 Rock
  14. 35yd pass Td by Ashland 7-6 Ash
  15. Rock scores on a 1yd QB sneak. PAT blocked. 81 yd drive almost a 7 min drive Ash kickoff return to the 48. 6-0
  16. Does Ashland have a radio station broadcasting this game? Rock's radio is having tech problems. thanx.
  17. I just don't understand if you knew someone was taping your hand signals why wouldn't you change them. Also if you trade tapes with a team wouldn't they see your hand signals anyway. Plus whats the difference of video taping and scouting, I'm sure if you wanted to know hand signals you could watch and write. I'm not sure what happened exactly or why but its bad coaching on both sides. Change your hand signals, and for the other team expect the hand signals to be changed. As for game last year it seems ashlands coaches went to the pass a little late to me. Rocks run D is always great. Thats probably why Ash got stopped in the first of the game. Give the players a little credit, too. An honest question, is it illegal to scout with a video camera?
  18. I think the four classes we have are fine. I would like to see maybe an eight man division, but thats not likely. I think the only people that should be commplaining are the 4a schools that dont have a chance against X or trinity. In which case X and T should be moved up too semi-pro. Look at Rockcastle, 3a, only school in county, county doesn't have any major employment, no wal-mart, no large grocery store, the majority of the commerce is gas and fast food thanks to the interstate. I said all that to say this, if a school like Rockcastle can find homegrown kids to work hard and be well coached, they can go just as far as Rockcastle has. And maybe even win state title. Just think if it werent for cindarella stories we would have movies like Hoosiers or Rudy
  19. Wow you really are aunt bee, making everyone kiss and make up. :laugh: I think Rock kid is saying that they've never tried to use other teams signals like that. I think. :confused:
  20. :ylsuper: :madman: :madman: :eek: :eek: :madman: :madman: :ylsuper:
  21. I think ROCKs defense would take exception to that. Look at their yearly stats, they never let people run on them. Arliss Beach even. Like I said signals can and probably should be changed or varied every game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.