Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaun Badboi

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jaun Badboi

  1. No doubt! But they can be changed and varied every game. I dont see Rocks coaching staff doing this but if they were fined I guess they did. If you are going to figure out hand signals it should be during the game.
  2. Still not sure I agree with 6 classes. But that is the best idea yet.
  3. I never heard about that. But its kinda weird, I mean its not like hand signals are a whisper in the ear.
  4. Well keep your sticky mitts off my posts. :thumb:
  5. ok, let me rephrase: Your not as good as these schools, and since you asked, we're giving you a "SPECIAL" division.
  6. :cry: :cry: :cry:
  7. Both Coach Larkey and Hilton can pick apart a team. And control the game. This is obvious, just look at the T.O.P between ROCK and MS. But like I said before if MS learned anything in their losses they can win this. I think they have a better all around team if they can execute.
  8. You know, it may be taken as a slap in the face too. Your not as good as these schools, so we're giving you a "SPECIAL" division. :bunny: :creepy:
  9. Sorry I didn't have my audio on to hear the sarcasm. I'm not a new member actually, I just don't post much.
  10. I don't think you realize what you just said. You even had to correct yourself when you said EARN. They may work just as hard as other teams with more talent, but championships shouldn't be given out. You would be sending the message of " its ok to be below average because people will us breaks" (welfare, food stamps, ect). I think it was said before that just because you work hard doesn't mean you are going to get what you want. The reward is in the hard work not an easy playoff and championship.
  11. Here's a suggestion: 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a - public schools small, large - private schools :)
  12. One of the best things about Rock is their o-line. Its the biggest Rock has ever had. Their TB I think was going to be a back up this year but after an injury he has really stepped up with alot of fight. Their QB is pretty well rounded, has good vision. As far as defense I'll just say Tony Saylor. It doesn't change much, awesome run defense, just short DBs. How bout' Ashland?
  13. I think maybe MS got shocked by bell and just wasn't prepared. If they learned anything losing to Bell and Rock they have a very good chance of winning this one. They have the offensvise weapons to do some damage. But you cant count out Hilton for anything. ms by a td
  14. This will be a hard fought battle for both teams. Rock's defense will hold the score low. And their offense will really have to be clicking. what are some of ashlands offensive/defensive stats or threats? I'll stay loyal to the Rock in a close one. 22-21

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.