Can anyone fill me in on what Rockcastle has?

One of the best things about Rock is their o-line. Its the biggest Rock has ever had. Their TB I think was going to be a back up this year but after an injury he has really stepped up with alot of fight. Their QB is pretty well rounded, has good vision.

As far as defense I'll just say Tony Saylor. It doesn't change much, awesome run defense, just short DBs.

How bout' Ashland?

Its probably the best all around team that they have had in several years. It all starts with the QB. He can beat you with his arm or legs. Now the defense is giving up less than 10 points a game. Our pass defense isnt all there though. We gave up 400 + yards last game in the air but they couldnt get the ball in the end zone.

When you play at Ashland be on the lookout for a muddy field and be prepared for a muddy battle ;)

:laugh: You know I am tired of hearing this comment about a muddy field. Let me tell you that it rained all night on thursday and all day friday. If you can remember it came a down pour right before the game. This thread is about Rockcastle not for whining about somehting that has already happened.

Thanks for the imput. That helps me out alot.

What do you really expect to get out of this thread, some deep dark secret that might help the Tomcats get a win? Rock is solid on both sides and they mix the offense up well just like always. If you need alot of help, here it is; Scissors cut Paper, Rock crushes Scissors and here's the big one, PAPER COVERS ROCK. :thumb:

Well I know nothing about Rockcastle but I do know that they beat Madison Southern and I do know that MS is a better team then Ashland IMO. So what does that tell you? I have seen both MS and Ashland play.

My prediction:

Rockcastle 21

Ashland 14

:laugh: You know I am tired of hearing this comment about a muddy field. Let me tell you that it rained all night on thursday and all day friday. If you can remember it came a down pour right before the game. This thread is about Rockcastle not for whining about somehting that has already happened.

Just telling Rockcastle what to expect. Not whinning at all!!!!! :D

What do you really expect to get out of this thread, some deep dark secret that might help the Tomcats get a win? Rock is solid on both sides and they mix the offense up well just like always. If you need alot of help, here it is; Scissors cut Paper, Rock crushes Scissors and here's the big one, PAPER COVERS ROCK. :thumb:

The Tomcats know what that have to do to beat Rockcastle!! but thanks for the help!! we will take paper! :D