Can anyone fill me in on what Rockcastle has?

We Lynn Camp was at camp with Rockcastle County and they are very physical and also big.Not to mention they have one of the best coaches in KY.I dont know much about Ashland but i think the Rockets will be a little to much for the TomCats.Rain or shine Rock is usually a tough out in november. Rockets 21 Ashland 15.

What do you really expect to get out of this thread, some deep dark secret that might help the Tomcats get a win? Rock is solid on both sides and they mix the offense up well just like always. If you need alot of help, here it is; Scissors cut Paper, Rock crushes Scissors and here's the big one, PAPER COVERS ROCK. :thumb:

Sounds to me like Salute just wanted to know a little about the Rock,Im sure the Tomcats will be prepared for the Rock.You be sure and come to the game Mr. Skinpig,we are proud of Putnam.Im sure the guys will have the field painted up and looking real nice for everybody.

And by the way Flipper the storms have missed us as of 11-9-05 8:06 am the field is dry and will stay that way unless it rains.

OOPs I'm sorry it sprinkled just a little bit a min. ago but its nothing to be concearned about.Flipper you be sure and come to the game also and put your little theory to rest about whos better then who, Tomcats play one game at a time. ;);) The Rock is a fine football team.

Welcome to Putnam home of the Tomcats . :fight: :thumb:

Sounds to me like Salute just wanted to know a little about the Rock,Im sure the Tomcats will be prepared for the Rock.You be sure and come to the game Mr. Skinpig,we are proud of Putnam.Im sure the guys will have the field painted up and looking real nice for everybody.

And by the way Flipper the storms have missed us as of 11-9-05 8:06 am the field is dry and will stay that way unless it rains.

OOPs I'm sorry it sprinkled just a little bit a min. ago but its nothing to be concearned about.Flipper you be sure and come to the game also and put your little theory to rest about whos better then who, Tomcats play one game at a time. ;);) The Rock is a fine football team.

Welcome to Putnam home of the Tomcats . :fight: :thumb:

If I know Salute the way I think I know Salute, he is very aware of what Rockcastle does. That is the only point I was trying to make. You should be proud of Putnam, great place with great tradition. If it wasn't so far away I would attend that game. Looks like I'll be at the Bell MS game.

If I know Salute the way I think I know Salute, he is very aware of what Rockcastle does. That is the only point I was trying to make. You should be proud of Putnam, great place with great tradition. If it wasn't so far away I would attend that game. Looks like I'll be at the Bell MS game.

Maybe I dont know you though.