Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RebelK

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RebelK

  1. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Let's do the Rebel Rumble
  2. Yes she did. We are all so very proud of her:thumb:
  3. My niece is singing the national anthem before the game...let's see if we can hear her!!!!!!
  4. I got it installed....thanks...
  5. Thanks......and yes Rebelmom...I still want updates..just in case I can't get into this link....
  6. Looks like we are on our way!!!!! I really wish we didn't have to play SW since there are so many wonderful people there and I hate for them to lose also.
  7. Whoopie....I can't listen to the game because I'm too far away to get in that station..so thanks for the score!!!
  8. I know exactly how you feel....I can't hear the name Russell Springs without thinking....."there is still some unfinished business there".
  9. Those who know me well know that I would never hesitate to think about Louisville.................and now that I live 15 minutes away from "Papa's" I can roll out to the game with just a moments notice!!!!!:thumb:
  10. Which is something the kids from the last few years weren't doing. My nephews played under both Smith and Pardue. When asked, they both said that Coach Smith was intense but fair and they had fun. With Pardue there was no fun and they weren't made to feel like a team. I'm not saying this to harp on Pardue but it seems to me, from everything I am hearing, the kids this year are being coached by a good coach who is also fair and makes them feel like a team.
  11. I will promise you a rumble like you have never seen if we make it to the state:thumb:
  12. If we make it to the state..I will wear your hat for just a few minutes:lol::lol: I've already told MrRk (he doesn't like sports) that if Boyle or Highlands comes to Louisville...we are there......:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
  13. Go Rebels Go Rebels :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: I can't wait to hear what Rebel and Super has to say....Hatz, you and I are never there for the fun games:irked: O-kay Rebel you can do the ....Rebel Rumble...but only once:lol:
  14. After all these kids went through for the past two years...I am thrilled silly for this team now. I wish them all the luck in the world!!!!!
  15. Anything is possible.....not to sound too sure of myself...but I now only live about 15 minutes from Papa John's....
  16. Oh boy...Oh boy...Oh boy....:thumb::thumb::thumb:
  17. :thumb::thumb:My fingers are crossed:thumb::thumb:
  18. It won't let me download the medial thing:irked::irked::fight:
  19. Oh I sure wish I could listen to the game......but I can't get the signal this far north:irked:
  20. Enjoy watching the games Super and think of me with each touchtown. If we go to the state....you will see me!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper:
  21. I hated that stupid looking B....I am glad that someone had the good sense to get rid of it....
  22. Ok guys....since I'm not there to watch the games and make the judgement myself....tell me the truth..is Boyle good or is Henry Clay having an off year because this score surprised the heck out of me.
  23. Don't we both wish we were there:cry::cry::cry:
  24. Oh man I am 2 hours away from my Rebels and I am sick.....MrRk told me that he would take me to our local high school here, which is only a block away to watch a high school football game but it is storming.....darn it....darn it...darn it... GO REBELS
  25. Good luck to your son and I hope that his time and your time at our school is a lot of fun!!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.