Everything posted by RebelK
-
Boyle County/Bullitt East
BE - 28 BC - 20 Halftime
-
Boyle County/Bullitt East
Bc - 14 Be - 14
-
Boyle County/Bullitt East
Bc - 14 Be - 7
-
Boyle County/Bullitt East
BE - 7 3 yard run BC - 7 85 yds return
-
Boyle County/Bullitt East
Be - 7 Bc - 0
-
Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions
You're going to have to start out pretty early to beat my sister-in-law to the game !!!!!!!! I have done something to my heel - so I won't be coming but I will be listening to it on the radio and cheering my head off. I, of course, can't speak for all our fans and in the same respect I will not take credit (good or bad) for what they do. I have a big problem with fans who act hostile to other teams and their fans. There just is no place in high school sports, college sports and even pro sports for these kinds of actions. I'm not saying that I agree with anything that's been said on here earlier because I just haven't been to Bullitt East so I haven't seen this for myself. What I am saying is that when this kind of stuff goes on it reflects badly on everyone involved with a school and this should be stopped by the school adm. I'm not directing this remarks to BE, I'm directing it to all schools. We have played at a few places that, after being on the receiving end of these kinds of action, I've been left with a sour taste in my mouth against these schools and their fans. It all comes back to this for me....it's about the kids and what you do makes it look bad on them.....so STOP!!!! And if these happenings are known to the Adm of the school and the coaches and they do it to get an edge on the other team....then shame on you becaues this is not what high school sports should be about.
-
Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions
:thumb: :thumb: REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa Gotta go with my boys on this one. Win or lose I am just so proud of what these kids have accomplished this year!!!! They are a fine group of young men who have given it their all and play the game fair. The coaches have got to be commended for their efforts and what they have taught these young men. Everyone plays their games in the hope that they will make it to the carpet in Louisville the first weekend in December. What some people forget is that this is about the kids and not about us who are sitting in the stands. Please don't get me wrong - I want to make the trip to Louisville as bad as anyone but we don't get there - we don't get there. But we can never make any of these kids feel that if they don't make it to Louisville that their season has been a failure because that's just not true. We should all make it a point to tell each of our teams how proud we are for their efforts whether they bring home a trophy or not. I hope that each kid who plays comes out of each game healthy and that all of them make it back home safe from their games. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:
-
Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions
They do seem to be playing "Rebel" football!!!! I think our defense has stepped it up a couple of notches. I will never say that another team will beat us. It might happen but I refuse say that in public forum because I don't want any of our players to read that I, as a fan, don't believe that they can win. So my prediction -- Boyle Wins!!!!!!!!GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Central @ Boyle Co.
As much as I hate to, I have to agree with Rebel -- --- It doesn't matter to me how much we win by as long as we win. A win is a win!!!! GO REBELS!!!!!! I want my next 3 Friday nights occupied with football!
-
Lets get a fun thread started (State Final Picks)
I don't think I would be counting out the OLD Titletown just yet
-
Who had the hardest hit in hs football you have ever seen?
This has always bothered me greatly. I would never debate the hit, how hard it was, was it necessary, etc.etc. it's football for goodness sakes but not seeing to that kid on a timely basis just still makes me mad. I don't care who made the decision not to allow the squad on that field before halftime started but if that had been my child there would never have been another ball snapped until my child (or anyones child) had been taken care of. In my eyes a childs welfare is always more important than a game.
-
Who had the hardest hit in hs football you have ever seen?
Hard hit but the hardest thing was understanding why the EMT's (actually the squad cause the EMT's were there) couldn't come onto the field until halftime actually got there. Sorry - have been holding that question back for quite a while now.
-
Prayers needed
Any parents worse nightmare....May God watch over each of these young men and their families. I pray that they all have a speedy recovery.
-
What would coach Pardue have to do to be deemed successful?
Speaking as a true life long Rebel fan...please let me say the following....Coach Purdue has been with Chuck Smith for years and has learned from the best...now that being said, everyone should know that Coach Purdue will be his own man and run his own show. I feel strongly that our boys will be pleased and are pleased that Chris will be the next coach. We do remember the years that a win was something that the other team did. I would hope that we aren't so selfish that we can't understand if our wins aren't as many as in the past few years. I, myself, feel that Boyle County will be just fine. The talent pool is down....I don't think so....I think that a lot of people are going to be quite surprise at what our boys have to offer...We have a lot of kids on this team that practice and play their hearts out and should be appreicated for that. Boyle County did not get to this place in football history without understanding hard work and the team concept and they will not change with the change of a coach. Believe it or not, we'd just be thrilled to get to a semi-final game as I'm sure every team in Kentucky would be...so what would our reaction be...well my reaction would be thrilled to death that these kids gave it their all and did as good as a job as they could...and trust me...they will give it their all...because that's what they have been taught to do......GO REBELS.... :ylsuper: :ylsuper: