Central @ Boyle Co.

RebelBred

I think we can go on and get this one started. After a strong showing by Central in the Russell Co. game I think that this one will be a tight ball game. Boyle's defense has really stepped up only allowing 6 points in the last 4 games and the last 3 were shut outs. I think I am going to have to take Boyle in this one.

Boyle - 28

Central - 7

Does no one else have a comment on this upcoming game?

I think everybody is having thoughts of last seasons game, and don't know what to expect for next weekend. There has not been to many teams go toe to toe with Boyle like last years Central team did. From what I have seen of Central they have had the talent, they just don't seem to be disciplined. If Boyle comes out and plays like they have the past couple of weeks, I see them winning by a couple of touchdowns. If they play like they did against Pulaski it could get interesting. Go Rebels! Git-R-Done!

Rebel, you hit something right on, Central is not disciplined. They have all the talent in the world, but if they get rattled and shut down early, Boyle wins. BUT, if Central plays as a team unselfishly, and gets up and gets fired up, they win. Central is a very good team... and to be honest there are other schools around Louisville that are less disciplined than Central. Should be a great game.

I also think this will be a very good game. I don't see them getting 40+ points on us like they did last year, but who expected it then either? If the Rebels come out and handle there business like they have the past 4 weeks, we should have a rather comfortable night. If those penalties/turnovers show up again, it will be interesting to say the least.

Boyle 35

Central 14

One thing about it the Rebels won't look over Central ,but Central always seems to play tough. It is hard to beat the Rebels at home though.I like the Rebels in this one,

Cental 20

BC 43

You cant Fight the ECHOES!!! :fire:

Rebels 63

Central 7

The Sultan... fighting for the right to party!

Sultan, are you sure those are echoes you're hearing or something else?

:lol: ;)

Was the score too close? you Rebel fans are never satisfied...

The Great Chuck Smith will unleash his Gridiron fury...

Always Listen...Pardue's hand will be guided

The Sultan... going to Funky Town