Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central @ Boyle Co.

Featured Replies

I think we can go on and get this one started. After a strong showing by Central in the Russell Co. game I think that this one will be a tight ball game. Boyle's defense has really stepped up only allowing 6 points in the last 4 games and the last 3 were shut outs. I think I am going to have to take Boyle in this one.

 

Boyle - 28

Central - 7

  • Author

Does no one else have a comment on this upcoming game?

Does no one else have a comment on this upcoming game?

I think everybody is having thoughts of last seasons game, and don't know what to expect for next weekend. There has not been to many teams go toe to toe with Boyle like last years Central team did. From what I have seen of Central they have had the talent, they just don't seem to be disciplined. If Boyle comes out and plays like they have the past couple of weeks, I see them winning by a couple of touchdowns. If they play like they did against Pulaski it could get interesting. Go Rebels! Git-R-Done!

Rebel, you hit something right on, Central is not disciplined. They have all the talent in the world, but if they get rattled and shut down early, Boyle wins. BUT, if Central plays as a team unselfishly, and gets up and gets fired up, they win. Central is a very good team... and to be honest there are other schools around Louisville that are less disciplined than Central. Should be a great game.

I also think this will be a very good game. I don't see them getting 40+ points on us like they did last year, but who expected it then either? If the Rebels come out and handle there business like they have the past 4 weeks, we should have a rather comfortable night. If those penalties/turnovers show up again, it will be interesting to say the least.

 

Boyle 35

Central 14

Did Boyle lose to Central last year?

 

No

One thing about it the Rebels won't look over Central ,but Central always seems to play tough. It is hard to beat the Rebels at home though.I like the Rebels in this one,

 

 

 

Cental 20

BC 43

All of my predictions will come later on in the week.About Wed. or Thrus. :D

Me too, Super....gotta acclimate myself to this Kansas air and try to determine what the point spread will be for this week's game.

 

 

:walk: :jump: :walk:

One thing about it the Rebels won't look over Central ,but Central always seems to play tough. It is hard to beat the Rebels at home though.I like the Rebels in this one,

 

 

 

Cental 20

BC 43

 

You cant Fight the ECHOES!!! :fire:

 

Rebels 63

Central 7

 

The Sultan... fighting for the right to party!

You cant Fight the ECHOES!!! :fire:

 

Rebels 63

Central 7

 

The Sultan... fighting for the right to party!

Sultan, are you sure those are echoes you're hearing or something else?

:lol: ;)

Sultan, are you sure those are echoes you're hearing or something else?

:lol: ;)

Was the score too close? you Rebel fans are never satisfied...

 

The Great Chuck Smith will unleash his Gridiron fury...

 

Always Listen...Pardue's hand will be guided

 

The Sultan... going to Funky Town

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.