Central @ Boyle Co.

RebelBred

Was the score too close? you Rebel fans are never satisfied...

The Great Chuck Smith will unleash his Gridiron fury...

Always Listen...Pardue's hand will be guided

The Sultan... going to Funky Town

:laugh: :laugh:

Was the score too close? you Rebel fans are never satisfied...

The Great Chuck Smith will unleash his Gridiron fury...

Always Listen...Pardue's hand will be guided

The Sultan... going to Funky Town

You must have been smokin some of that Bin Ladin stuff. I thought that you couldn't haunt, good or bad, something unless you were dead. Oh well though I enjoy reading pretty much everything you post!

You must have been smokin some of that Bin Ladin stuff. I thought that you couldn't haunt, good or bad, something unless you were dead. Oh well though I enjoy reading pretty much everything you post!

You are playing to much into the Ghosts thing... It is like that credit card commercial with Tom Brady and the lineman...Metaphors the Sultan is playing with Metap...How about Central is playing against the Tradition ...not only the Rebels Friday... And remember Tradition never dies. Gotcha there! :ylsuper:

Rebels even Bigger 70

Central 6

Hence the Ghos....Tradition

The Sultan ...this one is for my homies

It's that time to make a prediction and I'm ready. This is not going to be an easy game by no means. Central has got a lot of talent and speed, and can pull the upset if Boyle comes out flat,but I don't they will. Now Boyle's defence has come a long way since the Henry Clay game, and it's defence thats wins big games, and I think Boyle's defence will come up big in this one.

Boyle Co. 21 Central 13. Go Rebels!!!!

P.S. Ok patb63, we're ready for your prediction now. ;)

Good luck to both teams. I have a feeling that Boyle County is going to win this game pretty big.

Even though they've only lost once this year, the word-of-mouth about Boyle County has been pretty understated this year, I guess because there's an 800-lb gorilla (Bowling Green) to be reckoned with out west. HOWEVER, Boyle County can never be counted out of championship contention, and they seem to be hitting full stride at about the right time of year!