Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dolamite

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dolamite

  1. I've seen this happen a lot and I agree that it seems too convenient for this to happen right after "updates". I've even experienced this a few times myself. As far as battery life goes 2 years is around the standard range for an iPhone.
  2. Some of the most telling evidence to me is that someone like Hynek was basically hired to be a "disprover" or debunker but actually got very intrigued by the UFO phenomena himself. Then you have someone like General Forrestal who was Sec. of Defense and assigned to head up MJ-12, a group of top scientists, administrators, military, etc. who researched the phenomena in the 1950's. Forrestal was convinced there was something to the UFO phenomena and wanted the public to be informed. Unfortunately this view was not shared by other MJ-12 members or those high up in the government, and he was ultimately taken out although the official cause of death is suicide (after "falling out" of a multi story window). Two very important individuals who were put in place to study this phenomena and receive numerous reports and data on the subject and two who were utterly convinced something was going on with it that cannot be explained. This is why I choose to believe there may be more to whats going on than what we have been led to believe. And one last point, I do believe that we are beginning to see disclosure into the subject of UFO's. Many countries are now declassifying a lot of their UFO documents, the UK, Russia, other EU countries, and even the USA to an extent. I feel everyone is looking for a big announcement with people in suits coming to the podium and saying... "they're here". Well in my opinion that isn't what is going to happen. Basically what is happening is these countries are releasing what once was top secret documentation into the subject and saying, here's the proof you can read it and access it if you want. Thus only those interested will take the trouble to learn about some of these cases, a soft disclosure if you will. That is also why I feel there are so many UFO shows and documentaries now, many of which detail many of the declassified documents. So for me, the shows, the documents, and everything that has been happening in the last couple of years has been a form of disclosure, it's just not coming how many people always imagined it would.
  3. And also, to answer your question... Yes he believes now, but started as a stone cold skeptic ready to disprove all of these instances. He too perhaps thought these people were "crazy" or that there was another underlying theme going on. However, after studying hundreds of cases no longer is he a skeptic, but now convinced. This is someone who would know 1,000,000,000,000,000X more than what most people could ever know about the situation. I would trust his research more than someone on a message board with an opinion......
  4. And you can say that without reading one drop of his work? As I said above, guess you know everything then. Care to give me lotto numbers or some other earth shattering knowledge? Obviously you must know everything to know all of these people are just "crazy". Regardless of how I feel about the subject I think it is dangerous to label and stereotype people. From what I've researched this typically happens to just your average Joe. I would hate to be thought of as crazy my whole life for something I had no control over. That is why most of the victims in this scenario never come forward so who knows how many actual cases there is. I just don't understand why these people have to be "crazy". I for one have no idea what is going on with this phenomena or what to think about it, but the last thing I want to do is label someone who has a different opinion or perception than me.
  5. Research Dr. David Jacobs and tell me if you think he is crazy...... The way some of you are easily able to just dismiss things is mind blowing to me. Not saying I believe 100% or feel someone is foolish for not believing. However, my thing is how do you know? And what makes you know so much that you can call others "crazy". I guess you must hold all of the knowledge to the universe and all of the secrets, or perhaps that's just how it sounds. Has there ever been anything in your life that you have witnessed that you thought was impossible? It's like if you do not agree with something or don't believe in something than you must be "crazy" for believing it. Granted the idea of the abduction phenomena is "out there", but thousands or perhaps hundreds of thousands of people have reported this experience, so are they crazy? I feel sometimes man's biggest weakness is thinking we know everything. In fact, we do not have a clue. Science is always proving things to be correct that for sometime were perhaps thought of as "impossible". I always think back to the Socrates quote in which someone made the statement that he was the most intelligent man on earth. Socrates' reply was he was only wise because he was smart enough to realize he didn't know anything. I think that is our problem sometimes is we think we know everything and our opinions are the only possibilities out there. I have a feeling some people are going to be very taken aback when some of the things that are "crazy" and "impossible" happen first hand. All I'm going to say is we know very little about this life, this world, this universe, and the workings of such. To feel as if we know 100% about anything is a mistake IMO. There are plenty of things that exist out there that may never be explained, perhaps this phenomenon is one of them. But I guess it's just easier to call everybody crazy when they speak about something that "I don't believe in".
  6. No you were spinning the way I worded my post in an attempt to make me look foolish and less intelligent which is a tactic you and some of the other posters have been known to do in the past. You made it sound as if I was saying anyone who did not believe in mythological creatures was naïve when clearly I was stating that it would be naïve to easily dismiss this phenomena as simply mental illness.
  7. I said it was naïve to dismiss the phenomena as just "mental illness". You guys find a way to twist anything....
  8. A lot of the evidence in the hill case is circumstantial but at least there is evidence. Many point to rips and stains in the fabric of the dress Betty was wearing that night. There were also unidentified marks on their car that officials were unable to dismiss. The thing that makes the Hill case seem plausible is that they actually have physical evidence that supports this. From what I've read the dress and other artifacts have been examined and proven to show high concentrations of radiation and other unknown anomalies.
  9. I work in mental health.....guess again. I've worked with schizophrenics and other individuals who are very sick and mentally ill. Hardly none of them talk about being abducted by aliens, or aliens in general. Could this happen to some? Possibly. But there have been hundreds or thousands of people who have zero psychiatric history and proven to be in their right mind who have had these experiences. To dismiss the phenomena as just mental illness is naïve and taking the easy way out......
  10. What about the two other lie detector tests he passed over the years? What about the other 5 crew members who also passed their lie detector tests over the years?
  11. Personally, I just feel there are way too many accounts for something not to be going on. Obviously it could have scientific explanations such as sleep paralysis, etc. BUT, some people (some respectable and credible people) report these vivid experiences and generally say that are abducted on more than one occasion. The Betty and Barney Hill and Travis Walton stories have been found to be very credible (both with convincing evidence). There have been other such stories. So to me there is the whole where there's smoke there is fire type of thing. Somethings going on, regardless of what that phenomena truly is. Furthermore, abduction reports have been on the rise since the 50's. Some in UFO circles swear to a secret pact signed between president Eisenhower and beings known as the "greys" that traded technology secrets for the right to abduct "x" amount of Americans for research purposes. Some say this has got out of hand, some say it is a hoax. However, researchers point to a date where the president went missing for around a day and night and the answer given was he needed "emergency dental surgery". Once you start going down that rabbit hole there is all kinds of accounts. Interesting, whether true or not. Some will not believe even if they witness it themselves, however, others can read about some of these cases and see there may be something more going on that we simply cannot explain.
  12. I'm late to the party on this thread, but please take the time to look into Dr. David Jacobs. Jacobs was a complete skeptic when he started studying abduction phenomena. Now he has had thousands of cases, not only is he a believer, but says he is terrified. Jacobs says that many of the abductees account similar stories about genetic experimentation and other things that are said to happen during these experiences. He is now convinced, and was once a huge skeptic. He says that the abductees say that the alien life is fascinated in learning about our "souls" or life force and what happens to it once the human body stops existing. He says that the abductees also talk about the creation of a hybrid race, and he does not know what the purpose of this is. Very interesting stuff, whether you believe it or not.
  13. I purchased the new iPhone over the weekend, still not sure how I feel about it. It's definitely growing on me though. I did have the 6 and was had it for about 21-22 months. It finally had got to where it would not charge and last Friday it went dead for what I feared was the last time. Get it into the ATT store on Saturday and come to find out excess pocket lint had accumulated in my charging port and aside from a minor crack in the bottom corner that was the only thing wrong. If I was smart I would have just left the store but after finding out they had some of the new 7's in stock I left with a new iPhone 7 and iPad mini. At first I preferred the feel to the 6 much better as I felt the 7 was a lot heavier. Now that I am getting more used to it this doesn't bother me as bad. The new home button takes some getting used to, as does the new iOS. But its definitely growing on me. How well does everyone else enjoy theirs?
  14. No I didn't notice it but would have loved to have seen it. I've witnessed several meteor showers and seen some earth grazing meteors in my day but never anything like that. I have read that supposedly there is a planetary system that is passing through our solar system right now that could have 1-2 brown dwarfs and 5-6 planets/moons with it. They also suggest this system has a large debris trail behind it and earths orbit may eventually run us right through the debris field causing significant increase in asteroid and meteors. I used to think all this stuff was just BS but more and more credible evidence is coming out to support something strange is happening in our solar system right now. August/September are dates that have been marked for a while with an increase in astrological activity. So we'll see how it goes, maybe what you witnessed ties into it somehow? I still have a video I need to post as well from the objects I witnessed weekend before last.
  15. I saw some more strange objects Saturday evening, there was 3-4 of them all appearing and heading the same direction. I actually was able to record them with my cell phone, I'll post the video when I get home from work. Not sure if they were drones or what, definitely not something I was used to seeing.
  16. I saw two of them at the same time. I was with my girlfriend and told her I saw a bright light appear in the sky then disappear. It then reappeared what I estimated was a half mile to a mile or so away. It disappeared again then reappeared in yet another position in the sky. No consistent flight path like an aircraft, just a white light that appeared and reappeared in different locations. It then vanished. I was telling my girlfriend about it and we watched for a couple more minutes. Then two objects suddenly appear out of no where. They were spaced an estimated couple of miles a part. They were still at first, did not move. My girlfriend started to question whether they were stars as I was telling her the one was moving slightly as she argued they were stationary. About that time they both started moving. The one on the left started to travel to the right on a incline. The object on the right started traveling left on an incline. The two basically intersected each other and traveled in opposite directions. It was almost like a formation or something. Both traveled extremely fast, much faster than an airplane. But their movements, trajectory, appearance, disappearance, reappearance made it hard for me to say definitively that it was just an ordinary occurrence. The whole phenomena was odd and even my girlfriend was on board with me in saying we definitely saw something strange that night (and again she is a huge skeptic).
  17. :thumb: My initial encounters have caused me to pay way more attention the sky than I had before. One thing I tell people is if you actually invest time into sky watching and just being more aware and paying attention you will likely see something sooner or later. Ever since I actually started paying more attention I have seen all kinds of unexplainable phenomena. I mean lets face it, who really pays that much attention? We are all so busy that many of us never really pay that much attention to the sky. However, if you look hard enough you'd be surprised at some of the things you'll see. I have also noticed an increase in these sightings, I've read about a lot more occurring world wide and from first hand accounts as well. I know in my area of the state sightings are through the roof right now and me and my girlfriend both saw something unexplainable the other night. She was a big time skeptic and would often give me a hard time, however, after the other night I think she now realizes there may be something to all of this. Sightings have just been off the charts here lately.
  18. Due to my own encounters and experiences I have developed a fascination for UFO research as well as other topics related to paranormal phenomena. I have been blessed, or curse I guess you could say to experience a lot of paranormal activity first hand. I still have no idea how to understand some of the experiences I've had. All I can say is that due to my experiences I now have the mentality that, "anything can be possible", and all I can say about that is unless you've had experiences like most of the people who are for disclosure and advocate for the paranormal, then you have no idea what these people have went through or witnessed. I can totally understand why someone would meet paranormal claims with skepticism but all I can say is there's a whole world out there around us that we will never be able to explain. As for the statement or question of, "how do they get here"? Most people view these beings as extra-terrestrial meaning they come from far away galaxies, and who know they may be. However, my personal theory after conducting years of research is that I feel these beings may be more inter-dimensional than extra-terrestrial. Basically meaning they come from unknown dimensions we are not able to access normally, or perhaps even come from "spiritual realms" or dimensions. Physics have already proven there can be up to 11-12 dimensions co-existing simultaneously. We can only experience 4, our three known dimensions and then time is the fourth dimension. So this begs the question, what is happening in all the other dimensions we cannot experience? Furthermore, this can play into a religious or spiritual context as well. Many religions describe positive and negative spiritual beings, whether you want to use the Christian terms Angel/Demons, or what have you. My personal belief is that most of these beings are the same beings that were known as the "gods" in ancient times. The Bible describes some of the fallen angels and demons as half man half animal type creatures. You look at Egyptian mythology or some of the ancient mystery religions and this is how their "gods" are described. So for me these "gods" are really the fallen angels of the Bible who brought knowledge and technology to mankind. IMO they are still doing the same things today, only instead of perceiving them as "gods" we know them as aliens or extraterrestrials. Personally I feel they are "spiritual beings" from other realms or dimensions who can cross over and interact with us on occasion. Some abduction experiences are eerily similar to how people describe experiences with demonic possession. The Bible and other religious texts can help support this claim and make more sense of it. The Bible has passages that talk about UFO's and different "beings", as does almost every major religion or culture around the world. I don't think they did that for just story and fairy tale, I feel like there was likely something to this phenomena. Alistair Crowley also said that he was in communication with an advanced spiritual or inter dimensional being and says that this is where he received most of his occult knowledge. Crowley later did a sketch of this being and it was essentially identical to the modern grey alien you see depicted today. Mind you this was in the 20's-30's before Roswell and before the UFO/Alien phenomena hit main stream. There was then, there are now. These beings have been visiting, watching, controlling, manipulating, and progressing our civilization for thousands of thousands of years and they are not going to stop any time soon. At the end of the day though who knows, however, there has to be something to it IMO.
  19. No way? He's got the perfect voice for narration that's for sure. He could read a phone book and make it sound dramatic and suspenseful.
  20. And to Ru's point, that Unsealed show is very good. There is just one called Unsealed: Conspiracy files, and then another Unsealed: Alien Files. Both are very good, brief but informative and thought provoking.
  21. Yeah seems like everybody is getting in on the act of UFO programming. I agree the new one on Destination America is pretty good.
  22. 1.) It doesn't have to be. My personal opinion is that many of the unidentified objects we see in the skies now are human craft that we have developed here on earth. However, I do believe they were able to reverse engineer this technology from knowledge outside this planet. 2.) There have been some really good TV shows document the case. The former SYFY series Paranormal Witness did an excellent one on the incident. Many other TV UFO shows have portrayed Rendelsham as well with commentary and testimony from the witness'. I'm sure there are other documentaries and youtube videos as well I will have to find some.
  23. Rendlesham is one of my favorite cases. There were so many credible eye witnesses and many of them saw things they will never understand. My favorite part of the entire sighting is when Bouroughs touched the craft and was transmitted an encoded message. He wrote the binary sequence down and it was eventually interpreted by someone who could translate the info. I forget the exact message but something to the effect of, "for the exploration of mankind" or something like that and then gave coordinates to a location many point to as Hy Brasil, a mythical land like Atlantis which vanished off the coast of Ireland. That whole 2-3 day encounter was very bizarre and many credible people had testimony of the incident. I also love the audio recording of the commanding officer who recorded his experience as it happened.
  24. Yeah you don't go to almost every UK home game and hang out and become friends with all the current players and recruits if you are just including UK to please some people. He obviously has some love for UK, whether it is more love than Bama or OSU we will see.
  25. Smart call I would imagine. Came on really strong in the end. Saban is like Cal in that they are the Dennis Eckersley of closing the recruiting deal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.