Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bball

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bball

  1. In my opinion Mercer will be playing for third most every year anyway in a district that includes Boyle and LexCath.
  2. Lets just say that the past fours years with Bottoms were a cross between Tubby (fell into a team/program that was already set and Tark at UNLV) you make the correlation. Pittman had Boyle rolling already and with the Danville tranfers and the only 6' 10" player in the 12th it was prety easy for Coach B..Rebelman can say it was the parents/politics but they were complaining for good reason.
  3. Well....If you are just comparing state title games then I guess French is at a disadvantage....But this is not a title game.. I think Coach French will make it to Louisville sooner than later.
  4. I'm not saying anything about Coach French. He obviously has Boyle playing well and they should be favored in this game. I would say 14 points. You made it sound as if Danville was at a disadvantage due to Boyle's coach having been through more tough games.
  5. Than Larry French? Yes. Harp has 7 rings doesn't he?
  6. I see what you are saying. But that would be like stating UK has never been to a final 4, if you were allowed to use the years 1999 through 2008. My point is they did it before Bottoms and they will do it after him. He didn't build the program.
  7. Didn't Boyle get to two sweet 16's before Bottom's graced the hardwood at that school? I think that would count for regional wins.
  8. I'm not sure about that either but Josh Miller had 4 last night and it wasn't good enough to get a win.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.