Everything posted by Godot
-
State Tourney Question
Thank you
-
State Tourney Question
- State Tourney Question
I don't follow boys hs basketball as much as I follow the girls. With that being said, I just logged on the see you won today and who was playing tonight and I saw that the championship game was being played on Sunday. When did that happen and why? Thank you- It's 3/1 and Newport still doesn't have a Head Coach
I'll stay in SCKY, besides I don't coach football- It's 3/1 and Newport still doesn't have a Head Coach
Probably waiting to see what teaching jobs come open this year- Pink towel, gloves lead to Corbin controversy
As a should be for not letting the child honor his family and friends that have fell victim to this disease. Now I may be the one that becomes unpopular in this thread.- BGP Mobile App
- BGP Mobile App
- 5 for $500 Contest Sponsored by J & J Sports (Week #6)
- BGP Mobile App
- 5 for $500 Contest Sponsored by J & J Sports (Week #5)
- 5 for $500 Contest Sponsored by J & J Sports (Week #4)
- Kentucky Class 3A Football Rankings for 9-4
Interesting, Edmonson County loses to 5A Grayson County 13-15 at home, and moves into the Top 10- 9 replies
-
- 2012 rankings
- 3a rankings
- belfry garrard county
- bell county
-
Tagged with:
- 2012 rankings
- 3a rankings
- belfry garrard county
- bell county
- bourbon county
- breathitt county
- central
- corbin
- edmonson county
- football
- fort campbell
- high school
- larue county
- lawrence county
- mason county
- monroe county
- morgan county
- paducah tilghman
- pike central
- rankings
- russell
- south warren
- taylor county
- trigg county
- wayne county
- 5 for $500 Contest Sponsored by J & J Sports (Week #3)
- Edmonson County vs Grayson County prediction thread
I think it will be another close one, but I go with the home team.- Edmonson County vs Grayson County prediction thread
Grayson County (2-0) at Edmonson County (2-0). Edmonson County won the 2011 meeting 27-26 in overtime- 5 for $500 Contest Sponsored by J & J Sports (Week #2)
- Edmonson County at Muhlenberg County prediction thread
Edmonson County at Muhlenberg County prediction thread The Edmonson County (1-0) at Muhlenberg County (0-1). Edmonson County won the 2011 meeting 69-6- 5 for $500 Contest Sponsored by J & J Sports (Week #1)
- Edmonson County / McLean County prediction thread
The Edmonson County coming off a undefeated season while McLean County had a winless season in 2011- Edmonson County 2012
It's hard to improve on a undefeated season. They have to continue to work hard.- Our friend Alabama Larry has passed.
Rest in Peace Larry- Track Regionals
Thank you Jim- Track Regionals
Does anyone have any links to any Regionals? I can't find any that are updated for 2012 yet. Thanks- Any body have the CyberSports link to today's games?
I'm at work and I can't find the correct link. Thank you - State Tourney Question