Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

justsports

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by justsports

  1. Huntington was winning until Huntington high took out their starters and West left their starters in....
  2. That sounds really impressive until you realize that there are 5 high schools serving Christian County with multiple sports competing for athletes.
  3. Can't Ferguson play other positions? I would think so.
  4. Justin Middleton from Greenup County has to be considered one of the top players in the 63rd.
  5. I would have thought that Brandi Rayburn would have also made the team. She's been the MVP of two all-star games already hasn't she?
  6. That makes sense. Thanks for the reply BogeyMan.
  7. I wonder why the Elliott County games are so different in the way fouls are called. Either no fouls are called altogether or the fouls are lopsided with less called on Elliott. What is Elliott's secret? Is their style so chaotic that a lot gets missed or do the refs respect their players more? I'm not bashing Elliott or the refs, I'm just trying to figure this out.
  8. I guess I was thinking that Lexington Catholic's 8th grade team was probably better than some varsity squads. How many of them are playing varsity now? He wrote it in 2001 so those boys would be freshman or sophomores now. But I agree for the most part.
  9. I don't know maybe if the weakest varsity boys team played the strongest varsity girls team, then the girls might win. That would probably be the only way, though. Or maybe a very good girls AAU team could beat an average boys varsity team, but that would be a big maybe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.