Everything posted by justsports
-
Elliot County's Schedule
They had, they played Mason Co. earlier that season...
-
"Face of the Program"
Fairview Player: Jeff Hall
-
JUCO v. D-1
And most times the hours that you earn at a Junior college will transfer to the college you desire in order to complete your bachelors.
-
West @ East 1/2/09
You never know when these two teams play, but I'll say East by enough.
-
JUCO v. D-1
A junior college refers to a non-bachelor degree college. So 2 yr.
-
16th Region Rankings
Agreed, Fairview is a good team.
-
West Carter vs. East Carter (01/03)
East 58 West 54
-
Elliott/Southside,SC Updates
I was talking about Southside, if I was unclear.
-
Elliott/Southside,SC Updates
Probably the best coach in the region.
-
Elliott/Southside,SC Updates
IMO they are at best a top ten team in KY. Unbiased observation..
-
Elliott/Southside,SC Updates
Yeah I thought that as well.
-
Elliott/Southside,SC Updates
IMO this team is tall and athletic but don't look to have a knockdown shooter.
-
Elliott/Southside,SC Updates
Myrtle Beach isn't the team they are playing. Southside is ranked 1st in SC which is the team they are playing. Myrtle Beach is the team Elliott beat after the loss to Cedarville.
-
Elliott/Southside,SC Updates
nvm i answered my own question
-
Elliott/Southside,SC Updates
in the state?
-
Elliott/Southside,SC Updates
Against the #1 team in S.C .according to the commentator.
-
Elliott County vs Southside predictions (12-31)
http://www.sccoast.net/beachballclassic/
-
West Carter vs. East Carter (01/03)
:thumb:
-
East Carter 58 Phelps 51
From East Carter, Jessica Marshall, Kristin Easterling, and Brittany Dearfield. I'm not sure but I think Leslie Eagle from Morgan Co. as well.
-
Fairview 43 East Carter 41
How did Easts guards do? What about Barnhill?
-
East Carter 58 Phelps 51
East Carter wins Queen of The Bluegrass. Lakota Burge of East Carter, received MVP of the tourney. Merissa Pruitt of Phelps, received defensive player of the tourney.
-
Fairview 43 East Carter 41
Any info?
-
East Carter 51 Carroll County 29
Phelps beat Morgan County 79 to 45. Tonight Phelps defeated Campbell County 61 to 60.
-
East Carter 51 Carroll County 29
The Lady Raiders move on to the championship game. East Carter vs. Phelps
-
Campbell County 52 East Carter 48
Agreed!:thumb: