Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brennan_Bucher

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher

  1. Highlands and Notre Dame in action for the first time in over a year TONIGHT! They will fight to play the winner of Dixie/Cooper. Can't make the 8:00 tip off? I'll be live broadcasting the action on bluebirdsradio.com
  2. Finally time for the 9th Region Tournament! The Lady Bluebirds of Highlands High School are in action and they will play the Ryle Raiders at 6:30. Can't make it? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com .
  3. 36th District Championship time! Highlands and Newport will do battle again for the 36 district title. Can't make the 7:00 tip off? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com . I will be the ONLY broadcast from Newport Central Catholic tonight.
  4. It's time to crown the champions of the 36th! Highland's is going for a three-peat and NCC is looking for revenge on the bluebirds. Highlands and NCC will tip off at 7:00. Can't make it? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com .
  5. It is gameday in the 36th! There's a trip to Truist Arena on the line! Highlands and NCC will play tonight in the 36th District semifinals. Can't make the 7:45 tip off? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com . Should be a great game.
  6. Not that this will be news to anyone, but here is the graphic I made that was released out to the FT yesterday.
  7. It is game-day! The Highlands Bluebirds are looking to keep the wins coming, after dominating Campbell County and taking a nice win over Conner at home. Tonight, they head to Erlanger to take on the Lloyd Juggernauts. Can't make it? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com .
  8. It is gameday! The Highlands Bluebirds are in action as they will head down to Union to take on the Cooper Jags - in the first matchup between these two teams since the 9th Region tournament game last year, where Cooper got the win. Highlands is coming off a game where they handily beat Bellevue, and before that took on Newport - and played them well. Cooper has won 6 straight, including an OT win over Cov Cath. The tip off tonight is at 7:30, and I will be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com .
  9. It's game week! I can't wait to be there, doing public address announcing. Come on out and see some great high school basketball!
  10. It's game week! I can't wait to be there, doing public address announcing. Come on out and see some great high school basketball!
  11. Final: Highlands - 65 Ryle - 40
  12. End Q3: HHS - 47 RHS - 26. Highlands did not allow a FG that quarter.
  13. It is gameday! The Highlands Bluebirds will hit the road and head to Union as they will take on the team that eliminated them from the 2024 9th Region Tournament by a score of 49-43. The Birds are coming off a nice win, as they beat New Cath, in a game where freshman Maren Orme had 27. Can't make tonights 7:30 matchup? I'll be live broadcasting the action on bluebirdsradio.com .
  14. Rivalry time, again! Highlands will head to Park Hills to take on the Colonels of Covington Catholic. The Birds coming off a dominant win over the Trailblazers of Cincinnati. Cov Cath has won 6 in a row, looking to make it 7. Can't make it? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com .
  15. Yes, @PP1 , February 2nd. Not my graphic, I would've made the date more visible. For anyone else wondering, it is right below the word "classic".
  16. The Lady Birds in action once again, this time it's a 36th district matchup! Highlands will take on the Thoroughbreds of Newport Central Catholic, tonight at 7:00. Can't make it? I'll be calling the action live on bluebirdsradio.com
  17. Infographic about the triple header at Truist Arena…hosted by Highlands High School.
  18. Infographic about the triple header at Truist Arena…hosted by Highlands High School.
  19. Too kind! I ALWAYS appreciate the support, and I can’t wait to see the next student broadcaster get showered with the support from the Fort Thomas faithful! As always, Go Birds!
  20. Starting the week off with some Monday night girls hoops! Highlands will head up I-75 to take on the Badin High School Rams. Someone correct me if I am wrong, because I only have 1998-present, but I believe this is the first meeting between the two programs ever. The Birds come in hot winning 4 out of their last 5. The Rams are also looking nice, winning 5 out of their last 6. If you cannot make the 7:30 tip, I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com .
  21. Tonight! Get a chance to hear from Coach Listerman and other bluebirds about their 2-0 start! http://www.bluebirdsradio.com !
  22. Tonight! Hear from players and Coach Richey about last nights thriller, and more!
  23. For the next Highlands Live Sports Radio Show, we will be live with the Bluebird Basketball programs! Tomorrow (12/11) from 6:30-7:30, get a chance to hear from players and Coach Richey and Listerman on the Highlands Basketball season and future. The event will be live from Barleycorn's Cold Spring, and it will be live broadcasted on bluebirdsradio.com .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.