Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TimeWillTell

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TimeWillTell

  1. Before the tournament I would have guaranteed Owensboro Catholic wins. They were ranked ALL SEASON in the Top 10 of the PBR POLL. How did they lose with all that talent?
  2. Same can be said about rankings.
  3. What are some Marquee Match-ups this 2026 season that will get some attention. For Owensboro we play St. X Aug. 21 and CAL Aug. 28 I know Owensboro Catholic plays Boyle Co. Aug. 21. Any others?
  4. Need to stop people.
  5. We do play X at Rash and the atmosphere can be electric. So we will see what happens
  6. I would say we should win 5-A. Nothing is a guarantee. As long as we stay healthy we should bring back another title. WoFo does return a lot back and I do believe Apollo and Graves will fight for 2nd. I just don’t see Madisonville beating Apollo or Graves. Our goal at Owensboro this year is to win state but to also beat one of the Louisville schools on our schedule. If we accomplish this I think we can be in that top 10 maybe 5 programs in the state. Who would you guys think we have a better chance to beat St X or CAL?
  7. Everyone talking about coming in 2nd in this district. Owensboro should win this district.
  8. What names are floating around the Mayfield restaurants and barbershops?
  9. It was a beautiful night too. So happy for our Owensboro Red Devils . Can’t wait to go for #2
  10. The Biggest one for the Devils was the 2014 State Runner Team. We had a 28 point lead and to be honest not sure how we lost this game. Probably the longest trip back to Owensboro from Bowling Green. I was going 90 mph too. That trip seemed like it took all day.
  11. Our 2nd round game vs. Greenwood. I think Greenwood can run their Wing T stuff pretty good but It's hard when you go against someone that is just fast. I don't know how else to describe it then that. Not sure about Barren Co, but the Apollo fans believe they were solid last year. Johnson was taken out of the game in the 2nd quarter and JT Edge came in to win the game for them. I believe the score was 21-7. If you want a Apollo perspective ask @ApolloFan98 or @jester270 they could give you more insight. I'm just basing Greenwood off of our game and that might not be fair but that's what I saw. They have good talent but I just don't see them beating the big time teams. If I remember correctly BG had to win on a last minute TD, right @Purple88? Correct me if I'm wrong.
  12. Yes I think we will win D1. If we had to play you guys at Graves instead of Rash I would say the game would be a lot closer like it was last year.
  13. Class 5A District 1- Apollo, Graves County, Madisonville-North Hopkins, Marshall County, Muhlenberg County, Owensboro District 2- Barren County, Bowling Green, Grayson County, Greenwood, Warren Central District 3- Atherton, Butler, Iroquois, Seneca District 4- Bullitt Central, Fairdale, Jeffersontown, Moore, North Bullitt District 5- Boone County, Conner, Cooper, Dixie Heights, Scott District 6- Anderson County, Collins, Scott County, South Oldham, Woodford County District 7- East Jessamine, Madison Southern, Montgomery County, West Jessamine District 8- North Laurel, Pulaski County, South Laurel, Southwestern How do each of these Districts finish in 2026? Let's see if you are correct at the end of the 2026 regular season.
  14. Then the next question is does Mayfield hire in house or do they hire outside?
  15. Is this still an option?
  16. This will be a top job. Not sure what will happen this will get a lot of attention.
  17. I think South Warren is built for success. They have an indoor. They have a staff that coached at some major universities. It's different. It's not just "hey we went to state" and then you never hear from them. South Warren will always compete for a title. Some years they won't make it, but they won't be one hit wonders.
  18. Sure, but they are already playing for a State title in 6-A. Probably will this year.
  19. Didn't they play for a State title last year. They gave Trinity problems in that game. I don't understand the "compete for state titles" comment. They will probably "compete" again this year for a title.
  20. Yes. This is great for us, but it seems everytime the Carrico kid or Dre'Mail goes to something like this they are getting offered. Not saying the coaches are not doing their part, but why is it?
  21. It's a military term and the team runs the wing t. So "Fear the Wing"
  22. I can see that. Apollo has moved the needle so to speak. It has taken awhile but the program is in better shape since Dan Gooch. That was the pinnacle of Apollo in the late 90's and early 2000's.
  23. If they have some injuries then I can see 2-3, but I don't care I'm a devil fan.
  24. I'm a devil fan but I really can see them 5-0. Now after they play us it's 5-1 ?. If they go to Murray and win they will go 5-0. If not I can see them 4-1 or even 3-2 or 2-3 again. Saying they can't go 5-0 when Murray, Heritage Hills and Owensboro Catholic are nowhere near what they had last year. All 3 went to state. I don't see them beating the Red Devils and that's all I care about.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.