Everything posted by formerkywrestler
-
Myers defeats Cooper (7-2)
:lol:
-
Myers defeats Cooper (7-2)
It's not gossip and/or rumors when it all happened. Watched it with my own two eyes.
-
Myers defeats Cooper (7-2)
:thumb: :thumb:
-
Myers defeats Cooper (7-2)
I will say this, until his younger son's antics I had heard nothing but great things about the boys. I can excuse Austin a little, considering his brother had just lost, he's a 16-year old boy bound to make mistakes, and NO TELLING what his father was saying to him before the match. Unfortunately, Austin does seem closer to his dad so I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of attitude only grows in him.
-
Myers defeats Cooper (7-2)
Yep. I've also heard hearsay on other things, but all of that I can testify to as an actual eyewitness.
-
Myers defeats Cooper (7-2)
When the older one lost Chris berated/yelled at this wife for 30 minutes. She attempted to walk away and he followed her around the arena. During the younger one's finals match his son put his arms behind his back taunting his opponent. Then his son gave a section of the arena the "double bird". He is also now on another website trashing a large portion of Campbell County people, the state of Kentucky, anyone who attempts to comment about his and his son's actions, and called one sports reporter a "fat little pig".
-
Myers defeats Cooper (7-2)
Piece of garbage is all he is.
-
House of Cards (TV show-spoilers)
Good chance I knock down a few episodes tonight.
-
NKY/Cincy Hidden Gem Restaurants
Schue took several of us there the morning after a concert. Great food.
-
2013 Kentucky State Duals Teams
For once I'm really not overly excited about State Duals weekend. I HATE the split.
-
Myers defeats Cooper (7-2)
In-state I'm not sure. But most definitely out of state.
- Slow Cooker Recipe Favorites
- Slow Cooker Recipe Favorites
-
Best Wrestlers 2012-2013
Region 1: Union County - hands down. Region 2: For the first time in a long time I think it's somewhat up for grabs. LaRue is VERY young and Central looks to have a pretty good squad this year. I know at the Oldham County Super Duals Central finished ahead of LaRue. I do think by the end of the year LaRue will win region but it's definitely not as set in stone as the past. Region 3: Probably between Meade and Southern. Meade is coming off a nice dual victory against LaRue so I'd probably put them as the early favorites. Region 4: Should be pretty competitive. Is it actually possible that Moore could give the two Catholic schools a run at it? Region 5: Oldham had a good showing at their own duals. Would definitely put them as the favorites. Region 6: As has been the case for awhile; this is the hands down hardest region. Campbell should be the favorites but Simon Kenton will be VERY tough. Region 7: This looks to be the year that Woodford starts making a comeback to prominence after several down years. Buoyed by three really good out-of-state transfers I'd be shocked if they don't take the crown. Region 8: I don't get to see much of this region during the year but my guess is it will be between Johnson Central and Wayne County.
- What New Music Are You Listening To?
- What New Music Are You Listening To?
-
Bell County 35 LaRue County 14
I see good things for Jaggers there. Have a good friend on the staff, will be anxious to get his take.
-
LaRue County/ Bell County Updates
Does anyone have an update?
- What New Music Are You Listening To?
-
Apple to unveil Iphone 5 September 12th
I'm like SVFan. I have the issue sometimes with probably a least 100 characters typed.
-
Apple to unveil Iphone 5 September 12th
I've been running into that a lot here lately. I'm pretty sure it didn't always do it. Did Forum Runner have an update?
-
Apple to unveil Iphone 5 September 12th
No problem.
-
Apple to unveil Iphone 5 September 12th
Double click the home button. The apps that pop up are all in use. You can close them by holding in one one and then pressing the red x's that appear in the top corners.
-
Apple to unveil Iphone 5 September 12th
That's about what I get. Let me know what they say please
-
Kentucky Wrestling Coaches Association
Thanks for that and congrats on the new position within the KYWCA.