Everything posted by bluecolonels95
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
Looks like #18 Joseph Harney in at QB for CCH and decided to run the ball 65 yards for a TD He is fast. 50-12
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
Cov Cath pulling all the starters out on offense. Looks to be all JV team in there
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
TD Simon Kenton, extra point blocked 43-12
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
TD CCH. It was a run by #3 43-6 with 8:13 left in 3rd quarter. Running clock begins.
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
CCH also gets ball to start 2nd half so I think they will go down and score to get the running clock going.
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
Simon Kenton with 3 turnovers, all fumbles were CCH recovered and eventually turned into points including the passing td from 15 yards out with 4 seconds left on the clock in first half.
-
Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
Pitzer with 3 td passes and 1 running td. He is throwing the ball perfectly tonight. He’s got to easily have over 200 yards passing so far.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
I feel like Highlands won every phase of the game so far but we are tied so that’s a good feeling if you’re a Colonels can. CCH last drive was good but our defense looks confused. Too many big plays for Highlands.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Look at you pulling a Male Dueller on us.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
CWB will fact check you on that one.
-
Covington Catholic 37 Ryle 22
Loved seeing Pitzer throw the ball vertical last night. He was still a little hesitant on a lot of the throws but don’t know if that was because the receivers weren’t open or he didn’t trust himself to get it there. Of course it was first game of the year but all in all he had a good game. It’s was nice not to see the QB draws 60% of the plays like the last 3 years. Pitzer got the weapons this year so hopefully he has a big year. Also, I was sitting next to the roughly 15 members of the Owen Leen’s family, but specifically I was sitting next to his grandmother, she is intense, I liked it. Glad to see Owen have a big game.
-
Ryle at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I will go with CCH 42 -14. Let’s see all these experienced skilled position players for CovCath go to work on offense and score lots of points. Also, give me a 300 yard passing game for the CovCath QB. Why not.
-
Highlands at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates
LC got a new coach, always a learning curve the first year installing a new system so I will take Highlands.
-
2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
I graduated with Galen Healey. God rest his soul. He was a small guy, probably 5’6” and 150 pds at most. However he was tough as nails. So the Beechwood player may look huge but probably just a normal size kid going up against Galen.
-
2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
Easy. Let’s see what happens when he gets sacked by a 300 pound defensive lineman first and see if he wants to keep playing.
-
2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
Agree. I'm so done with the QB draws 50% of your offensive plays.
-
2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
The 2nd half of the season is really weak and will end up hurting us going into the post season. I don't like it. Of course being in this new class /district will hurt us the most. Probably be running clocks in every first half of each district game.
-
2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
I see Highlands plays LexCath to start the year. I wonder if CCH will continue to play LexCath. That would be a tough opening schedule for LexCath to play both Highlands and CCH to start the year.
-
2023 Bowl Games & Locations
Scott County be good for CCH. Take Lexington Catholic off the schedule and replace with Scott County. It's still a hour drive.
-
2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
It's my wife's brother-in-law family. I met the Queens a few times throughout the years but Emmett's dad played for Ohio State and could have possible played in NFL if not for a neck injury. So I guess he knows his son Emmett has potential so wanted a bigger football program in Elder. The family says they are moving to Ohio now so who knows. I don't care too much. Covcath will keep getting quality players through the CYF league. I wish him luck too.
-
2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
I just found out tonight from a family friend of the absolute stud rising Freshman QB, last name Queen, waiting in the wings is going to Elder now, apparently on a full ride. That's a bummer if true.
-
2023 Boyle County Rebels
With Covcath moving to 4A, hopefully these two schools can set up a home and away series. It would be neat to also see Covcath and Boyle in a state final playing each other.
-
2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
I would be surprised if they stay in 5A. For years people have been saying they have been playing up a class size based on enrollment just to stay in same class with CCH.
-
2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
So does that mean Highlands is staying in 5A?